Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LISC is desperate. They lost some GDA teams and then doubled down and created some EDP teams, long after other clubs already finished their tryouts.

I'm sure they picked up some players but obviously not enough since they are still begging for players.
    Also depends on WHO they picked up less so than actual numbers

Comment

LISC is desperate. They lost some GDA teams and then doubled down and created some EDP teams, long after other clubs already finished their tryouts.

I'm sure they picked up some players but obviously not enough since they are still begging for players.
      LISC is definitely not desperate. Picked up at least 4 players from Fury in the age group I'm referring to, plus others from other clubs. They have to be close to a full roster now..

Comment

LISC is definitely not desperate. Picked up at least 4 players from Fury in the age group I'm referring to, plus others from other clubs. They have to be close to a full roster now..
        Any of these teams will keep picking up "strong" players even if they increase their roster sizes. The issue is that the weaker kids (who may have been accepted earlier) will see less playing time.

Comment

Any of these teams will keep picking up "strong" players even if they increase their roster sizes. The issue is that the weaker kids (who may have been accepted earlier) will see less playing time.
          Strong players have other options. Really good players decided on where they're going to play a long time ago.

Comment

The fact that you're saying "they have to be close to a full roster" in the middle of July screams desperation. And as far as the 4 players from Fury, umm no comment.

Comment

The fact that you're saying "they have to be close to a full roster" in the middle of July screams desperation. And as far as the 4 players from Fury, umm no comment.
              Believe me, there is no desperation. But if it makes you feel better to continually try to bash LISC, go right ahead. Have fun. I said "have to be close to filling the roster" because I am not MF and can't speak definitively. But from the amount of girls that I know signed that are quality players, they are fine.

Comment

Believe me, there is no desperation. But if it makes you feel better to continually try to bash LISC, go right ahead. Have fun. I said "have to be close to filling the roster" because I am not MF and can't speak definitively. But from the amount of girls that I know signed that are quality players, they are fine.
                Not the poster but this TS, an anonymous forum with loads of bullsh it and agendas. Time will tell who is right, but in the meantime most posters will remain skeptical. Saying the same thing multiple times won't convince them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X