Kendall negotiating with Beckham to be the new teams academy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clueless in every part.... The groundwork that was so called done already hasn't worked. Clean house and deport every one from Kendall...

Comment

your going to say that DB will need help laying the ground work for a soccer academy???? you should not even be on this site your so dumb.Kendall has never had good ground work they can't even hire a decent coach let alone pick a team. DB takes no help he will start all over if not then it will be a mess and won't make it he knows that. please stop posting on here like kendall knows what there doing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        That's not the point, Captain Underpants. We know Db's team will have academy, so where does it come from. History suggests he takes over an existing one, with Kendall being the logical choice, or he is granted a new one. If that happens, history again suggests that the DA will pull out from one of the existing clubs. <drops mike and walks away> BOOM!
        I don't need a MIC... but since your spouting off about history!!! LAFC did not take the pre-existing club's (CHIVAS USA) DA, they disbanded it and are creating their own... While all the Chivas players going to LA Galaxy... So pick up ypur mike and explain that?

Comment

They would likely keep the younger ages and take away the older ages. In any event Weston, Kendall, and Boca will be drained of all the top talent.

Comment

DB already opened up and ran academy's in other cities. No way is he taking Over a Miami club. He will start fresh.

Comment

Clueless in every part.... The groundwork that was so called done already hasn't worked. Clean house and deport every one from Kendall...
              Obviously, you have no idea on building a club, especially non profit and affiliations. I was nit referring to the training or coaching, that is far from groundwork.

Comment

No he can't, not a DA team, just deal with it. If US Soccer believes a new DA needs to be started for his MLS team, one of the local clubs will lose it. Bank on it. DA clubs are limited and there's 3 full DA's in SE Fla already, which might be 1 too many. The most likely scenario is one of the existing ones becomes Beckham's.
                Who cares if it's DA nor not? Beckham will draw quality playersand they will definitely get the eye of US soccer. DA is a bunch of crap anyway.

Comment

Because of US Soccer!!!! US Soccer protects academies so deal must be made. Welcome to America!
                  Brazilian Soccer Academy, SW Adrenaline Soccer Academy, etc. You can attach the name academy to your club and not be associated with DA. You do know that? Miami FC Academy will draw more top players from the region than any Kendall Academy can.

Comment

You are correct, and that's part of the point. Take an existing product, use what you can, change the name and anything else needed, make it work. Happens in business everyday.

Comment

Problem with that is the product needs to work. No company takes a product to build off of that has shown for years not to work be it coaching kids directors etc. So DB will scrape all and start over why is that so hard for everyone to understand. Do you think Kendall really has more of a clue on building a soccer club then DB. Matias needs to go and just coach high school. rest of the group need to go back to where there from and stay put. DB will bring in all new management and coaches this is a serious business for him. Kendalls a joke.

Comment

Problem with that is the product needs to work. No company takes a product to build off of that has shown for years not to work be it coaching kids directors etc. So DB will scrape all and start over why is that so hard for everyone to understand. Do you think Kendall really has more of a clue on building a soccer club then DB. Matias needs to go and just coach high school. rest of the group need to go back to where there from and stay put. DB will bring in all new management and coaches this is a serious business for him. Kendalls a joke.
                        I don't doubt that you are correct as an eventuality. I am simply talking about the legal aspects and the already established non profit status, business licenses, US Soccer affiliation, state affiliation, county agreements, field agreements, etc...

Comment

I don't doubt that you are correct as an eventuality. I am simply talking about the legal aspects and the already established non profit status, business licenses, US Soccer affiliation, state affiliation, county agreements, field agreements, etc...
                          You tell them F LEE BAILEY

Comment

how did you know? I am the legal eagle that was also perusing their tax docs on the internet. Not really.

I just would like to see the idea happen, one way or another, especially if it helps get a new dade county soccer park built.

Comment

I don't need a MIC... but since your spouting off about history!!! LAFC did not take the pre-existing club's (CHIVAS USA) DA, they disbanded it and are creating their own... While all the Chivas players going to LA Galaxy... So pick up ypur mike and explain that?
                              Thanks for proving my point about history! Didn't I say that history suggests he either takes over an existing DA, or starts a new one and DA pulls out from one of the existing SoFla academies? YEP, I did! Which is the same as your example! LOL!!! Thanks again for acknowledging that I was right all along! BOO-YEA!!!!

Comment

Kendall should not be associated with kids at all. Not sure why DB would even be involved with these low lifes.
                                Please stay away from these bastards, they are in it purely for their ego and their pockets.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X