X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kendall negotiating with Beckham to be the new teams academy

A little birdie told me so....

Makes sense from a location perspective. Georgia United becomes Atlanta United's academy next year...similar situations

Comment

Odell Beckham lives in New York. Logistically difficult.

Comment

Very smart idea

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Another birdie told me Beckham and MLS want to build a complex, probably in Western Miami Dade, to house academy.. 8-10 fields, gym, classrooms, dorms, locker rooms, etc...

Comment

Weston doing the same thing. It's the main reason they're making deals with Davie and West Pines...........

Comment

IF I were a new MLS Franchise I would create my own academy and leave the clubs in the area flapping in the breeze

Comment

IF I were a new MLS Franchise I would create my own academy and leave the clubs in the area flapping in the breeze
                Agreed!

Comment

won't happen because MA will want control of everything. he has no skilled players to even bring to the table. you think DB is going to let that guy pick kids once he looks at the record of Kendall and coaches really?????? DB to bring in his best people to create the best academy out there not look at Kendall for help. look at there academy 40 some kids in U16 real development going on there??

Comment

Weston doing the same thing. It's the main reason they're making deals with Davie and West Pines...........
                    so far off base. Stop posting crap. They are not working with West Pines

Comment

Finally Kendall tu papa with a brit accent

Comment

so far off base. Stop posting crap. They are not working with West Pines
                        Just remember to come back here in the next few weeks so I can say "I told you so". Weston and West Pines will be working together. Bank on it. Thanks

Comment

Lmao negotiating. They want to hire all the Kendall parents to run the arepa and sausage stands in the games. Nothing to do with academy. If anything it'll be Juventus

Comment

New MLS team have to an academy. So it makes sense. Its what Orlando City did. They also get the DA as well

Comment

Good luck to Kendall but why would he want to be associated with nasty South Florida?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X