X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Must be an OrlandoCity Effort!
    NO affiliation with OC. unless they would like to come in as minorities and hook us up with DA and ECNL from the start.

Comment

New club Forming sent in paperwork to FYSA for July approval.

DOC, Trainer and Coaches have been made offers.

More info to come.
      This troll attempt would have been more effective if you said May approval. In July, tryouts for 2016-2017 are over and everybody is already committed to a team. Which means this would start in the 2017-2018 season. Which means announcing it now is pointless.

Except as troll bait. I would say nice try, but it wasn't.

Comment

This troll attempt would have been more effective if you said May approval. In July, tryouts for 2016-2017 are over and everybody is already committed to a team. Which means this would start in the 2017-2018 season. Which means announcing it now is pointless.

Good point!
        Do u have a website?

Comment

Even Better the AGM is not till August. So no new clubs will be approved before then. 2017 is the First this club could see action.

Comment

Become Members of Brevard Elite FC. Located at the Cocoa EXPO! The club built for the Elite Player.

Our Goal is to develop the best Brevard has to offer. Creating teams that will be recognized Nationally while perusing Brevard DA and ECNL.

Brevard Elite Benefits

Leagues
            GCF, Region B, NPL, Qualified teams FPSL,

DOC A License
            4 Team Trainers B license
            All Coaches Licensed

Small Club That caters to the athlete.

U9 2 Teams for each gender Region Cup festival $650.00 registration
            u10 2 Teams for each gender Region Cup festival $650.00 Registration
            U11 2 Teams for each gender Region Cup $800.00 Registration
            U12 2 Teams for each gender Region Cup $800.00 Registration
            U13 2 Teams for each gender State Cup $1000.00 Registration
            U14 2 Teams for each gender State Cup $1000.00 Registration
            U15 2 Teams for each gender State Cup $1000.00 Registration
            U16 2 Teams for each gender State Cup $1000.00 Registration
            U17 2 Teams for each gender State Cup $1000.00 Registration
            U18 2 Teams for each gender State Cup $1000.00 Registration
            U19 2 Teams for each gender State Cup $1000.00 Registration

Uniform and Team fees TBD
            I thought the new remodel of the Cocoa Expo was just for Baseball. Didn't think they still had soccer fields there.

Comment

With the birth year changes, how about if some of the BSA players went to SCU (for a "brevard elite")

Comment

Orlando City trying to stir up trouble. Or someone from Brevard with too much time on their hands.

Comment

With the birth year changes, how about if some of the BSA players went to SCU (for a "brevard elite")
                  With all the turmoil and infighting at BSA, that will definitely happen. SCU will emerge stronger.

Comment

With all the turmoil and infighting at BSA, that will definitely happen. SCU will emerge stronger.
                    BSA is a big mess. I don't think the club knows what's coming.

Comment

Big Mess

BSA is a big mess. I don't think the club knows what's coming.
                      BSA is such a big mess with 7 teams that advanced to the round of 16 in State Cup.
                      3 from the boys side and 4 from the girls.
                      Regardless of team or schedule strength that is a pretty decent number of teams for a club their size.

Comment

I thought the new remodel of the Cocoa Expo was just for Baseball. Didn't think they still had soccer fields there.
                        They do have the space for them. they also have AAU basketball Called Brevard Elite so this could be factual but my guess is not till 2017 seasonal year

Comment

How about SCU charge less for coaches that aren't there half the time

Comment

How about SCU charge less for coaches that aren't there half the time
                            How about SCU get rid of their money hungry DOC and get someone in there that cares about the kids and not the money.

Comment

How about SCU get rid of their money hungry DOC and get someone in there that cares about the kids and not the money.
                              Someone like you maybe? LOL. If you care about the kids and not the money how come you're always ranting about how much the SCU DOC makes?

By the way, how much does the BSA DOC make? They hid that information on the tax forms they filed. SCU publicly discloses salaries, how come BSA doesn't? Is it because they pay their DOC even more than SCU? For doing less?

Comment

Someone like you maybe? LOL. If you care about the kids and not the money how come you're always ranting about how much the SCU DOC makes?

By the way, how much does the BSA DOC make? They hid that information on the tax forms they filed. SCU publicly discloses salaries, how come BSA doesn't? Is it because they pay their DOC even more than SCU? For doing less?
                                I heard SA is the highest paying DOC in the county. He demands a certain amount of money... Seems like he cares mores about what he makes than about the kids if you ask me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X