• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You will need some flour. :-(
    Already deflowered that flower sparky. I have the passions

Comment

can't wait for next week ECNL tryouts , I'm so done with this smoking mirror club
      and if you are not playing at your current club what makes you think that even if your child makes Weston ECNL the team will be any good if all they pick is the bench players from other teams. That is exactly what BU tried and we all saw the results of that season.

Comment

Talking soccer

and if you are not playing at your current club what makes you think that even if your child makes Weston ECNL the team will be any good if all they pick is the bench players from other teams. That is exactly what BU tried and we all saw the results of that season.
        Pay to Play, Rules!
        Go Little Mia!

Comment

After my daughters U-13 sunrise team got eliminated from State Cup this past weekend and Weston winning the group now everyone wants to go to the ECNL tryouts at Weston/Davie, all the other sunrise groups are talking behind the coaches back in going to other clubs. I can honestly say this was not a good year at Sunrise at least for the 14 and under teams but how can we keep promoting the club when everyone is improving and now we are loosing all this players!
          We invite you to try out at plantation we are doing good things

Comment

Come to sunrise where you even get tutoring from AC, he makes house calls to tutor the girls. He says it with such a creepy smile on his face.

Comment

Sunrise girls program falling in to pieces

Okay settle down there sparky. Ingles sin barreras! Assimilate or go back to what ever God for foresaken country you came from. Trump coming for you.
              Excellent, thanks for representing perfectly my perception of "Trumpians!" LMAO at your ignorant racist a💩💩!

Comment

Come to sunrise where you even get tutoring from AC, he makes house calls to tutor the girls. He says it with such a creepy smile on his face.
                AC is the reason we came to Sunrise. Not only is he an excellent trainer and coach but he is an outstanding young man. Sunrise has been nothing short of a revelation for us. We tried other clubs that I will not mention, and have found a safe haven here. The problem at Sunrise like many clubs is the lack of exceptional trainers and coaches but AC is far and away the best there is in Sunrise and at the clubs we have been to. Both my daughters adore him, and many other parents and players feel the exact same way. There are very few high character people in this industry and AC is one of them. Shame on you

Comment

Enough

I am tired of reading this crap.
                  Anybody who is thinking about joining this creep in Weston needs to think twice.
                  AC is a great person who has selflessly helped so many families.

We have seen this before.
                  You are a dad of a kid who wasn't up for playing top level soccer and you are viciously
                  Attacking people who are professionals.

It is very clear that at Sunrise if you don't perform you are on the bench.
                  Everybody knows that but you don't need to make this personal.

AC is one of South Florida's great trainers and a great person.

Comment

This is low even for talking soccer. Personal attacks are one thing but this is pathetic. AC is a great coach and a better person. You are trash

Comment

AC is the reason we came to Sunrise. Not only is he an excellent trainer and coach but he is an outstanding young man. Sunrise has been nothing short of a revelation for us. We tried other clubs that I will not mention, and have found a safe haven here. The problem at Sunrise like many clubs is the lack of exceptional trainers and coaches but AC is far and away the best there is in Sunrise and at the clubs we have been to. Both my daughters adore him, and many other parents and players feel the exact same way. There are very few high character people in this industry and AC is one of them. Shame on you
                      I agree 100%. Andres is the great asset to Sunrise. No one should every being talking bad about him.

Comment

I agree 100%. Andres is the great asset to Sunrise. No one should every being talking bad about him.
                        Signed AC. Lol

Comment

Signed AC. Lol
                          I concur!!!

Love,

Dad

Comment

Falling into pieces!!!!

Comment

Sunrise U14-15-16-17 Girls are all in the round of 16. What's the problem?

Comment

Sunrise U14-15-16-17 Girls are all in the round of 16. What's the problem?
                                U14 were just lucky to make it. That teams does not count. All the other teams deserved to go to the round of 16.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X