Weston FC ECNL Tryout dates Announced

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sound completely desperate as your sunrise club desapears in a few weeks!

No worries you can always write the car payment and mortgage payments to the FOR PROFIT thieves that run Sunrise The Camachin Brothers

Put an ice pad and hemorrhoid cream that helps with the pain

Comment

The facts are you cannot stop what Weston is doing to improve THEIR GIRLS program. Nor do you want to accept it. The more 'news updates' that are posted here further proves they are not done just yet. Not only is tryouts coming up but also same time coaches move to other clubs. Wonder what coaches will make a move? You can spew venom, you can spew hate, you can spew lies and just make stuff up at this point. In the end, the plan, improvement and future of Weston Girls is continuing and i applaud them for doing it. And from the top.

Comment

So I am thinking about bringing my daughter to try out for Weston ECNL, but as I did some research on the club, I have learned that I cannot find any record of success. And it seems like their players always leave the club for other places. Can someone answer this?

Has Weston ever successfully developed a girls team?

Why is it that so many of their players end up at other clubs?

The Club seems so perfect based on everything I have read here. Please clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          So I am thinking about bringing my daughter to try out for Weston ECNL, but as I did some research on the club, I have learned that I cannot find any record of success. And it seems like their players always leave the club for other places. Can someone answer this?

Oh yes, you'll get a real objective response here. Supporters will praise and haters will bash. What is your goal? By now you've seen the talent not in ECNL, are you ready to play the next level? The league is the draw!

Comment

Go to sunrise. Weston is not for *******s.

Comment

Go to sunrise. Weston is not for *******s.
              What kind of response is that? Answer the questions!

Comment

What kind of response is that? Answer the questions!

Thats the answer your dumb-ass deserves for posting your trolling dumb-ass questions. You have your dumb-ass answers. Save yourself the embarrasment of having to crawl back to your great club and team after not making the cut.

Comment

Thats the answer your dumb-ass deserves for posting your trolling dumb-ass questions. You have your dumb-ass answers. Save yourself the embarrasment of having to crawl back to your great club and team after not making the cut.
                  If they can't answer the question, they attack the person posing the question!

Comment

If they can't answer the question, they attack the person posing the question!
                    Coming here to ask questions for where your daughter is going to play? Really? Don't want to go to the clubs website for genuine information and contact info? instead just troll here with dumb-ass questions...dumb-asses

Comment

Coming here to ask questions for where your daughter is going to play? Really? Don't want to go to the clubs website for genuine information and contact info? instead just troll here with dumb-ass questions...dumb-asses
                      You are not really helping yourself with your answers. Who do you think would qualify as the "dumb-ass"? You, or me?

The first question was asking about the success of the Weston girls teams. Specifically, have they ever had any success at all? The website does not contain any information to indicate that they have ever had any success. And your answers, which avoid the question to put it politely, do not help.

The second question was why so many players have left Weston over the last few years for other clubs? Again, based on your advice, I went to the Weston website and that question also is not answered.

Don't you think these are valid questions? If we are being asked to join Weston to develop our daughters and to be part of a successful team, and I am still considering joining, doesn't it make sense to find out if Weston has ever had any success at it? After all, they are not a new club and they are not a small club. They should be able to say we produced some great teams in the past. Given they are probably the biggest club in the state I assume they have lots of State Cup championship teams. And the second question, about why so many players have left, is also valid. That normally indicates that something is wrong.

So again I ask you to answer the two questions.

1. Has Weston ever produced a successful girls team?

2. Why have so many players left Weston in the past?

Comment

Answer to question #1...you're a dumb-ass

Answer to question #2...you're still a dumb-ass

Look for all your answers here: www.iamadumbasslookingforanswers.com

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1798544]Answer to question #1...you're a dumb-ass

Answer to question #2...you're still a dumb-ass

Look for all your answers here: www.iamadumbasslookingforanswers.com[/QUOTE

Answer:
                          www.ecnl.com

You daughter can stay in Sunrise and play against minnie and daisy, you can also donate to the Camachin for profit fund so they can maintain the current lifestyle as mostly all others are jumping ship from you Mickey club.

Comment

The answer is no

Weston over the last 8 years has essentially been a complete failure on the girls side.
                            I constantly read all of these things being said about Weston now that they have gotten ECNL.

The truth is that CP and TT both have very good soccer backgrounds but because of the culture of mediocrity that has permeated Weston over so many years even they haven't been able to help.

Let's be more specific about the questions to ask Weston as you consider their program.

1) CP and TT I see that both of you were here before. The facts are that virtually no successful
                            Teams were developed from an early age and remained together in Weston with any
                            Degree of success so why did you leave before and why should we believe that you can
                            Be more successful this time?

2) knowing that Weston has always had endless financial resources, multiple A licensed
                            Coaches, lots of field space, a huge money making tournament etc but despite this
                            Your program has failed for at least 8 years why should I believe that just because you
                            Are in ECNL things will change?

3) For almost 8 years a tiny program in Sunrise with very little resources and maybe
                            200 total kids has produced some of the top teams and players in the country while Weston
                            Has literally failed over and over. Why should I even think for one second that Weston
                            Will develope my kid when I can take her to a proven success like Sunrise?

4) Please show everybody your commitment list for the last several years because I see that
                            Sunrise committed 21 girls from their 2016 class, and they already have verbally commited
                            15 girls from their 2017 class, the 2018 class already has 6 commited with multiple girls on
                            That team currently mulling over several offers each, as well as the 2019 team which
                            Already have multiple offers. Can you please show us your list from the 2016, 2017, 2018,
                            And 2019 class because I am certain with all of your money, fields, A license coaches, big
                            Tournament, etc that you must have more commitments than that tiny little club Sunrise?

5) Can you please explain to us how your new Weston ECNL teams won't be complete
                            Failures like Boca Uniteds teams were in their first year?

6) Is it true that for the kids that have been at Weston for so many years being developed by
                            Such great coaches as TT and CP that a huge percentage of them won't make the new
                            ECNL team even though all of your great coaches have told them over multiple years
                            That they were being developed?

I hope you have an answer for all of these questions because if not my kid is going to the most
                            Successful girls program in South Florida history........

SUNRISE

You are not really helping yourself with your answers. Who do you think would qualify as the "dumb-ass"? You, or me?

The first question was asking about the success of the Weston girls teams. Specifically, have they ever had any success at all? The website does not contain any information to indicate that they have ever had any success. And your answers, which avoid the question to put it politely, do not help.

The second question was why so many players have left Weston over the last few years for other clubs? Again, based on your advice, I went to the Weston website and that question also is not answered.

Don't you think these are valid questions? If we are being asked to join Weston to develop our daughters and to be part of a successful team, and I am still considering joining, doesn't it make sense to find out if Weston has ever had any success at it? After all, they are not a new club and they are not a small club. They should be able to say we produced some great teams in the past. Given they are probably the biggest club in the state I assume they have lots of State Cup championship teams. And the second question, about why so many players have left, is also valid. That normally indicates that something is wrong.

So again I ask you to answer the two questions.

1. Has Weston ever produced a successful girls team?

2. Why have so many players left Weston in the past?

Comment

Weston over the last 8 years has essentially been a complete failure on the girls side.
                              I constantly read all of these things being said about Weston now that they have gotten ECNL.

The truth is that CP and TT both have very good soccer backgrounds but because of the culture of mediocrity that has permeated Weston over so many years even they haven't been able to help.

Let's be more specific about the questions to ask Weston as you consider their program.

1) CP and TT I see that both of you were here before. The facts are that virtually no successful
                              Teams were developed from an early age and remained together in Weston with any
                              Degree of success so why did you leave before and why should we believe that you can
                              Be more successful this time?

2) knowing that Weston has always had endless financial resources, multiple A licensed
                              Coaches, lots of field space, a huge money making tournament etc but despite this
                              Your program has failed for at least 8 years why should I believe that just because you
                              Are in ECNL things will change?

3) For almost 8 years a tiny program in Sunrise with very little resources and maybe
                              200 total kids has produced some of the top teams and players in the country while Weston
                              Has literally failed over and over. Why should I even think for one second that Weston
                              Will develope my kid when I can take her to a proven success like Sunrise?

4) Please show everybody your commitment list for the last several years because I see that
                              Sunrise committed 21 girls from their 2016 class, and they already have verbally commited
                              15 girls from their 2017 class, the 2018 class already has 6 commited with multiple girls on
                              That team currently mulling over several offers each, as well as the 2019 team which
                              Already have multiple offers. Can you please show us your list from the 2016, 2017, 2018,
                              And 2019 class because I am certain with all of your money, fields, A license coaches, big
                              Tournament, etc that you must have more commitments than that tiny little club Sunrise?

5) Can you please explain to us how your new Weston ECNL teams won't be complete
                              Failures like Boca Uniteds teams were in their first year?

6) Is it true that for the kids that have been at Weston for so many years being developed by
                              Such great coaches as TT and CP that a huge percentage of them won't make the new
                              ECNL team even though all of your great coaches have told them over multiple years
                              That they were being developed?

I hope you have an answer for all of these questions because if not my kid is going to the most
                              Successful girls program in South Florida history........

SUNRISE
                              Neosporing works well for the small curs and infections, i reccomend that you pour some three times a day for the next season, if the pain presists then go to opa loka im sure someone there will help you put down that fire.

Your done fruitcake. Tic toc tic toc

Comment

I have to be honest as a parent seriously looking at the ECNL option, why won't someone answer all of these questions. Or if the answer is not so flattering, at least say that Weston has been a failure but now we have ENCL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X