•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Worse Coaches:

Cooper City Cobras- Bryan Lucena- u9 next season u10

Unprofessional ***** that is into his own ego and surfing curriculum.

Any other coach will pick over this guy.

Stay Away from this guy parents.
    Is that guy even still at Cooper City anymore? I thought he had already moved his team to European Soccer club. That's where a lot of delusional CCO coaches seem to end up. My guess is that Bryan will announce the move soon or just spring it on CCO last minute and try to poach some additional players. The guy is a snake oil salesman and a horrible role model for children. Plus he's not much of a coach. He'll never be able to succeed at D1 as his team gets older unless he recruits better players. Of course that would mean his son wouldn't play much so I doubt that ever happens.

Comment

Cooper City Cobras

Is that guy even still at Cooper City anymore? I thought he had already moved his team to European Soccer club. That's where a lot of delusional CCO coaches seem to end up. My guess is that Bryan will announce the move soon or just spring it on CCO last minute and try to poach some additional players. The guy is a snake oil salesman and a horrible role model for children. Plus he's not much of a coach. He'll never be able to succeed at D1 as his team gets older unless he recruits better players. Of course that would mean his son wouldn't play much so I doubt that ever happens.
      For my understanding he still there and I believe they are called the three stooges, as there are a total of three head coaches there, the *&^^ bryan, and his two sidekicks of which I believe there three sons play forward positions, don't think they belong playing forward and let the others play and demonstrate their abilities but instead since three head coaches are there wont allow other to play forward positions but basically defense and goalie.

This guy has poached more kids from his own club teams meaning u8 and u9 without telling the other coaches from the same club that was his intention, so basically depletes the other teams within the club to make only his team better, which mind you isn't bad, but then you cant say you developed, your just stealing the players from your own club and other clubs to make your team successful.

He doesn't develop other just makes plugins from other kids he needs to make his team better regardless if he can develop or not. On top of that he doesn't know much about soccer, his wins are meaningless, if not check Gotsoccer he plays in other tournaments with weak teams in order to win, avoids local competition if not let me know within the last year what team he beat, DORAL, KEY BISCAYNE, WEST PINES, etc?

This guy is a joke. Unprofessional and soon enough that team will crumble as he does not have what it takes to take the team further, so yes this is a rec team.

Comment

well Kendall U16 DA coach is one of the worst. cant control his team more red cards for VC. this should not continue to happen. Loser club loser coach.

Comment

well Kendall U16 DA coach is one of the worst. cant control his team more red cards for VC. this should not continue to happen. Loser club loser coach.
          leave the dui. hit and run coach alone...

Comment

it is not his fault that's how they play in Honduras. it compensates for lack of talent, no lie..

Comment

true but the director is as much to blame. why can't this lame club hire any good coaches????(director) is he afraid they might know more then him or he won't win coach of the year?? all this club needs is an overhaul.

Comment

At the Naples Adidas tourney this weekend and saw a coach from the Brazilian Soccer Academy U-11 Boys getting tossed. I believe a red card was issued to a player and the coach went onto the field, screamed and yelled (in Spanish) for several minutes, was asked to leave and would not. Referee gave him several chances and then ended the game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X