Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

puppy monkey babies

My God you all sound like a bunch of P U S S I E S. All of you, go kill yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cooper City

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My God you all sound like a bunch of P U S S I E S. All of you, go kill yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I think any coaches are okay compared to the ones in Cooper City, especially the boys side.

Comment

I think any coaches are okay compared to the ones in Cooper City, especially the boys side.
        All of Cooper City's coaches are Daddy coaches. You are not going anywhere with a father who thinks he knows what he is doing. Unless the guy has had extensive soccer coaching experience (recreation doesn't count) or has played beyond high school, you are not getting what you pay for.

Comment

All of Cooper City's coaches are Daddy coaches. You are not going anywhere with a father who thinks he knows what he is doing. Unless the guy has had extensive soccer coaching experience (recreation doesn't count) or has played beyond high school, you are not getting what you pay for.
          No matter who you have in Kendall, you're still not getting what you pay for

Comment

Cooper City

Agree I think any club is better than Cooper Optimist. They just don't have it in them to train and go the extra mile other than kids to kick a ball and boost coach ego.

Comment

Well I can say that if the Kendall U16 DA coach is coaching the U17 reserve then for d
              Sure he's the worst. They have won nothing in state cup and he's supposed to be the DA coach. Oh just saw DA sucks also. Maybe time to get rid of him.......

Comment

Worst coach in South Florida

The little fella from FcFlorida is the worst.

Comment

any input on:

Robinson Martinez

Comment

This is my 2nd year with Lamar Dula. He is the worst. Stay away from his team at TBU. He is your typical DADDY coach.

Comment

Robison got somewhat lucky to get into the round of 16. Hes not the best coach they do more conditioning and rough play not skill. so whatever is important to you for your kids growth as a player.

Comment

Robison got somewhat lucky to get into the round of 16. Hes not the best coach they do more conditioning and rough play not skill. so whatever is important to you for your kids growth as a player.
                        He has his moments, but many times I've seen bizarre changes to lineups, playing players out of practiced positions. Too much playing of players that don't deserve it for club political reasons as well as payola type patronage.

Comment

Cooper City Cobras

He has his moments, but many times I've seen bizarre changes to lineups, playing players out of practiced positions. Too much playing of players that don't deserve it for club political reasons as well as payola type patronage.
                          Worse Coaches:

Cooper City Cobras- Bryan Lucena- u9 next season u10

Unprofessional ***** that is into his own ego and surfing curriculum.

Any other coach will pick over this guy.

Stay Away from this guy parents.

Comment

Worse Coaches:

Cooper City Cobras- Bryan Lucena- u9 next season u10

Unprofessional ***** that is into his own ego and surfing curriculum.

Any other coach will pick over this guy.

Stay Away from this guy parents.
                            What is a "surfing curriculum"?

Did Lucena beat your team? You never hear people complain this much about coaches who constantly get beat. To draw this much attention he must be winning too many games and stepping on to many toes. The gall of an unpaid, daddy coach beating all these overpaid, overlicensed, illiterate losers . . . . how dare he!!!

Soccer crybabies unite!!!

Comment

Sincerely,

a bitter, self proclaimed soccer expert and Daddy who wasn't allowed to coach his son at Cooper City.

Comment

Cooper City

Sincerely,

a bitter, self proclaimed soccer expert and Daddy who wasn't allowed to coach his son at Cooper City.
                                Is this the one as cooper city has very large base of child molesters without properly getting screened, fights that appear on local TV, and maybe you can help the coach, carry his spit bucket.
                                LOSER

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X