• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We deal in facts

http://www.sunrisesoccer.net/current...sc-commitments

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Coaches has been posted on here a few times. I am sure you can find it.\

Tournaments are up to ECNL which ones the teams will go to. Typically they go to 3 but depends on the age group. The options are as follows, Phoenix, NC, Sanford, NJ, San Diego.Here is the kicker, every team gets in and plays in the best fields. You do not have to wait to see if sally's team made PDA. You are ECNL and you are already scheduled to play the events which have been chosen.

BU fees were about $1300 plus uniform. I would expect very similar fees at Weston.

ECNL will practice at Vista, FPL will practice at Davie fields. I heard they may have 1 day a week were they will switch. So everyone will practice at Weston 1 day.

We did not get any of this info when we started at BU. It was all after the fact. We love the competition at ECNL but dislike the BU mentality and their lack of communication.

Lots of negativity but if your daughter has any interest in playing in college this is where she will be seen the most. Unless she is invited to ID2 or part of the Region III team, or 1st place in state cup, or you market her on your own.

Comment

Tournaments are up to ECNL which ones the teams will go to. Typically they go to 3 but depends on the age group. The options are as follows, Phoenix, NC, Sanford, NJ, San Diego.Here is the kicker, every team gets in and plays in the best fields. You do not have to wait to see if sally's team made PDA. You are ECNL and you are already scheduled to play the events which have been chosen.

BU fees were about $1300 plus uniform. I would expect very similar fees at Weston.

ECNL will practice at Vista, FPL will practice at Davie fields. I heard they may have 1 day a week were they will switch. So everyone will practice at Weston 1 day.

We did not get any of this info when we started at BU. It was all after the fact. We love the competition at ECNL but dislike the BU mentality and their lack of communication.

Lots of negativity but if your daughter has any interest in playing in college this is where she will be seen the most. Unless she is invited to ID2 or part of the Region III team, or 1st place in state cup, or you market her on your own.
      weston is $2000 bucks upfront may include uniform. but van costs will kill you

Comment

This monday.

Comment

Weston ECNL $2100.00 includes uniform

Comment

Boca is 1300. Go there and save $700.00

Comment

Wrong Its $1399.00 with uniform *******

no need to mislead anyone.

Comment

NIKE uniforms too!

Comment

Mr weston

Weston doesn't have the winningest program but it excels in providing a place for all levels of girls to play and have a great life. True many of the current weston girls won't be on the ECNL team but they will have a good fun place to play and compete and bond with their friends.This being said Weston now has the platform , facilities and coaches and trainers to compete and excel in ECNL.Let the best of the best come together play some ball at WESTON !!!

Thanks DW keep posting away. You have to do something.

Comment

wow nike

NIKE uniforms too!
                    Wow Nike. Let's all go now. Thanks DW

Comment

Wow Nike. Let's all go now. Thanks DW
                      Too late. At the time of your post, registration was already closed. There's always next year

Comment

We have the oportunity to make something special for the girls in south Florida! Dont let the egos and coaches personal agendas get on the way.

ECNL is here in our back yard welcome everyone

Comment

We have the oportunity to make something special for the girls in south Florida! Dont let the egos and coaches personal agendas get on the way.

ECNL is here in our back yard welcome everyone
                          It's time for south Florida to unite the best players. FKK and FESA are the poor examples of directors greed. Do the right thing and join ECNL

Comment

boob

It's time for south Florida to unite the best players. FKK and FESA are the poor examples of directors greed. Do the right thing and join ECNL
                            Its official Doug Weston was the one posting all the Super y info and ecnl info on all the threads. He was the Weston representative degrading other clubs and programs. He is the VP of girls at Weston and is on this site shows you his character and what you are in store for when you go to weston. He is the biggest buffoon I have ever seen.

Comment

Its official Doug Weston was the one posting all the Super y info and ecnl info on all the threads. He was the Weston representative degrading other clubs and programs. He is the VP of girls at Weston and is on this site shows you his character and what you are in store for when you go to weston. He is the biggest buffoon I have ever seen.
                              Tic toc tic toc tic toc.... You sound pretty desperate to me. Lol

Comment

Tic toc tic toc tic toc.... You sound pretty desperate to me. Lol
                                When are tryouts

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X