X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OK, I'll do it under the following conditions:

1. $900 monthly lease allowance for a Lexus.
    2. $400 monthly credit on my Starbucks card.
    3. Unlimited tanning and yoga at THE really nice studio. You know which one.
    4. $500 monthly credit for Nordstrom's. I need to dress nice to make this work.

I can be contacted at best_soccer_dad_ever@elitesupersoccerkidstars.com

I will be in the coffee shop from 2-3 pm every day catching up on the action here on my laptop assuming I don't pull a muscle at yoga.

Act quick because I have other people looking at my services.

You drive a hard bargain.

Comment

I'm sure some Thusc parents have already emailed to do this, Tom makes them monitor his site 24/7 to respond to any negative posts about Thusc, especially Onyx.
      Onyx is way beyond this site. Onyx is arguably the best girls soccer team in Oregon history. Back to back national championships, and untold national success proves it. Go suck an egg TA cry baby.

Comment

Onyx is way beyond this site. Onyx is arguably the best girls soccer team in Oregon history. Back to back national championships, and untold national success proves it. Go suck an egg TA cry baby.
        That's very funny.

Comment

I nominate Sunny Dulai.....he can be reached at (360) 254-3950
          ROTFLMAO Called that number. It's a McMenamins

Comment

Turning into a classic thread. I must live in the wrong part of town - no idea what studios have both yoga and tanning.

Comment

I will be in the coffee shop from 2-3 pm every day catching up on the action here on my laptop assuming I don't pull a muscle at yoga.

I've gotten a couple offers so far, but mostly of the inappropriate nature. By the way, I'm a dude not a chick which frames the offers received to date in a disturbing light.

I'm perfect for this position.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Xavi View Post
                Turning into a classic thread. I must live in the wrong part of town - no idea what studios have both yoga and tanning.
                It THE good one!

Comment

If I am selected, my first order will be to ban all ECNL talk. Of course that will take the traffic down to a pittance.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Xavi View Post
                    It's not a studio, it's lOSC practice facility.

Comment

Good for them. Would love to see them win the real US Club Nationals or the USYSA Nationals or ECNL Nationals or the USYSA National League. Win an event that is worth being call Nationals. Do something that other clubs haven't done before to be the best.

Comment

Good for them. Would love to see them win the real US Club Nationals or the USYSA Nationals or ECNL Nationals or the USYSA National League. Win an event that is worth being call Nationals. Do something that other clubs haven't done before to be the best.
                        Agreed, but also agreed that they are one of the best teams in Oregon history.

Comment

Not even top 25.

Comment

I think you are the top candidate. We'll notify you in 10-14 days if an interview is warranted.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              not even top 25.
                              ^^^^^^^ troll ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Troll

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X