• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The O in OYSA

stands for Oregon after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It's only 14 hours of drive time combined. Eleven year olds should be able to handle that and the parents enjoy long drives on Sunday afternoons. Quit being a baby. I for one love it. We pack a sack lunch and enjoy the drive.
      It's only 1050 miles combined for three games, it's well worth it.

Comment

That is like driving to North Dakota.... big deal.

Comment

stands for Oregon after all.
          You got that right... and they're not kidding.

Comment

Ouch Westside at U12 has to go to Bend, Corvallis, and Rogue Valley??
            Bend- with all the money I'm saving not doing ecnl, we'll rent a place for the weekend and still be $9k ahead.

Corvallis- easy day trip

Medford- blows, no matter how you spin it!

Comment

Bend- with all the money I'm saving not doing ecnl, we'll rent a place for the weekend and still be $9k ahead.

Corvallis- easy day trip

Can we forfeit the Medford game and still win league?

Comment

Corvallis- easy day trip

What does this have to do with ECNL?? There is no ECNL at U12. That's nice that you were able to seperate these games out, but all together...........

Comment

Can we forfeit the Medford game and still win league?
                  Gawd, let's hope. Except if all the other teams do that Medford might win the league!

Comment

Gawd, let's hope. Except if all the other teams do that Medford might win the league!
                    Funny to hear this when you consider Medford and Eugene has had to travel A LOT over the last few years and competes very well within the state. Portlandia is SOFT.

Comment

actually with a home and away, if everyone forfeited their away and won their home Medford would end up around 500 right?

Comment

actually with a home and away, if everyone forfeited their away and won their home Medford would end up around 500 right?
                        Except the Portland OYSA teams in our league can be beat. Medford would finish at the top.

Comment

Portland Cry Baby!

I have a friends with a soccer player in Tacoma, and they play in the RCL. Last fall they had 4 trips to the Seattle area and one trip to the Tri-Cities. Over all they put in about 1,000 miles round trip with a 14 game season. They understand its Washington State Soccer and they have to travel. You scream, yell, and cry if you have to leave Portland. You’re soft and a cry baby. Suck it up!

Comment

I have a friends with a soccer player in Tacoma, and they play in the RCL. Last fall they had 4 trips to the Seattle area and one trip to the Tri-Cities. Over all they put in about 1,000 miles round trip with a 14 game season. They understand its Washington State Soccer and they have to travel. You scream, yell, and cry if you have to leave Portland. You’re soft and a cry baby. Suck it up!
                            1st, Tacoma to Seattle is a bit closer than Portland to Medford/Bend/Grants Pass. 2nd, I didn't complain about the drive to Medford, just the destination.

Comment

And they get decent competition for that drive. But luckily, my dd's team doesn't have to make the trek to Medford. I feel like I won the lottery!

Comment

They are lucky they did not have Spokane in their bracket. And I am sure they complain and whine even more. As they could just go to Seattle every weekend and get good competition and find numerous teams. No need to drive to Tri-cities.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X