Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are right. Just look at the crazy ones who know every wt team and seem to harbor a lot of anger and resentment. Serious crazy ones. I've heard they are already being laughed at on their new teams. I also bet they will be at a new club next year also. Hope it's not mine.
    There are always a few Vancouver toxic parents who people are happy to see leave.

Comment

You are right. Just look at the crazy ones who know every wt team and seem to harbor a lot of anger and resentment. Serious crazy ones. I've heard they are already being laughed at on their new teams. I also bet they will be at a new club next year also. Hope it's not mine.
      Don't worry. Nobody's moving to Vancouver to take your kid's place on what amounts to a "C" level team at WT_FC...

Comment

There are always a few Vancouver toxic parents who people are happy to see leave.
        Cancer more like it. There are 2-3 on each age group who go across the river but they usually end up quitting because the coaches won't deal with their antics. It's always been like that.

Comment

Don't worry. Nobody's moving to Vancouver to take your kid's place on what amounts to a "C" level team at WT_FC...
          ^^^^^^. That person is another one. Look how mad they are. In the end it's funny how the Vancouver kids just stroll into a club across the river and take kids spots at will. Must be doing something right.

Comment

^^^^^^. That person is another one. Look how mad they are. In the end it's funny how the Vancouver kids just stroll into a club across the river and take kids spots at will. Must be doing something right.
            Yep. The kids with some natural ability move across the river so they can get decent coaching to develop their skills. Development at WT_FC consists of hitting the long ball to the fast forward. The rest of the kids are just there to run interference...

There must be a reason WT_FC has NO older "A" teams on the girls side. Seems like it takes more than 2-3 to leave to completely wipe out all the "A" teams from U14 up. Maybe the "cancers" are the ones that stay behind???

Comment

Except your kid, right? Not talented enough to get out of the Couv?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X