Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not really hoping since my kids team isn't good enough either way but just don't see all the good Wash clubs staying in it if only opl teams (esp at u11-u14...). You're right though. Stubborn often wins over practical. No guarantees.
    I hear you, but I don't think the WA clubs send their best anymore anyway (even prior to the OPL/OYSA split). When it's all said and done it's an NPL / US Club thing with connections to ECNL. I could see NWCL simply ignoring OYSA. It's their dance and they can invite who they want.

Comment

I hear you, but I don't think the WA clubs send their best anymore anyway (even prior to the OPL/OYSA split). When it's all said and done it's an NPL / US Club thing with connections to ECNL. I could see NWCL simply ignoring OYSA. It's their dance and they can invite who they want.
      it's all mood point once RCL and OYSA finish aligning themselves into a North/South League

Comment

it's all mood point once RCL and OYSA finish aligning themselves into a North/South League
        Really?

Comment

Can't wait to hear how excited the seattle teams will be heading south to play Medford and Bend.

Comment

Bet NWCL will change & allow top couple from opl & oysa next year. Realistically, they need as many decent teams as they can get, especially with some good clubs dropping out of NWCL.
            Qualifying at U11 was at the Beaverton cup and at the older ages it reads this on the web site.

1. TBD - 2013 OPL State Cup Champion
            2. TBD - 2013 OPL State Cup Finalist
            3. TBD - 2013 OPL State Cup Semi-finalist
            4. TBD - 2013 OPL State Cup Semi-finalist

I would suspect they are allowing the teams that qualified and have opted to play NWCL stay from fall league, but that will be the end for OYSA involvement.

Comment

Keep dreaming. RCL has NO interest or plans to get involved in Oregon's inbreeding problems.

Comment

Keep dreaming. RCL has NO interest or plans to get involved in Oregon's inbreeding problems.
                there have been three meetings discussing structure already.

Comment

there have been three meetings discussing structure already.
                  WYS is desperate. They have lost over half the clubs in WA already and are on the verge of losing some of the big guys like Xfire and Seattle United. But they aren't desperate enough to entertain adding OYSA teams to their league, especially when all of them would be playing in divisions 3 through 5 at best...

Comment

WYS is desperate. They have lost over half the clubs in WA already and are on the verge of losing some of the big guys like Xfire and Seattle United. But they aren't desperate enough to entertain adding OYSA teams to their league, especially when all of them would be playing in divisions 3 through 5 at best...
                    It's the OPL teams that play in NWCL. So have you looked at how the OPL teams fare in that? You probably don't want to if you never have. It's not pretty. So you might want to rethink that statement or include your OPL teams down in division 5. Why teams that can't compete in NWCL think that they can compete in ECNL is beyond the logic of any sane person. And based upon how CU U14 did at Mustang this past weekend, it's going to be a really ugly year for Oregon ECNL.

Comment

looking at all of the age groups the opl teams will get slaughtered....I think the ECNL teams will do ok....ECNL teams should make the final four and in fact they should be favorites to win NWCL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X