Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the very reason we left FC and the very reason you don't see international stars coming from the U.S. Too much structure, too methodical. FCP was the epitome of this. Very structured, very mechanical. Kids everywhere else around the world learn from the game and from a supportive environment that isn't going to scold them for unsuccessful dribbles. My kid is now in a very supportive environment and has learned more from the game and from the new club. I am seeing more one and two touch passing from my kid and my kid continues to dribble, having learned when to pass and when to dribble. My kid is now making better decisions. Thankfully, we took our kid out of the FCP environment before our kid lost all the creativity and passion that made our kid stand out.
    Glad your kid's doing well now that you moved back to Timbers Rec.

Comment

This is the very reason we left FC and the very reason you don't see international stars coming from the U.S. Too much structure, too methodical. FCP was the epitome of this. Very structured, very mechanical. Kids everywhere else around the world learn from the game and from a supportive environment that isn't going to scold them for unsuccessful dribbles. My kid is now in a very supportive environment and has learned more from the game and from the new club. I am seeing more one and two touch passing from my kid and my kid continues to dribble, having learned when to pass and when to dribble. My kid is now making better decisions. Thankfully, we took our kid out of the FCP environment before our kid lost all the creativity and passion that made our kid stand out.
      What a crock of sh$t.

Comment

Quality

What a crock of sh$t.
        posting from the FC portland supporters. Nice

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X