Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard they were a new team to Salmon Creek. Maybe they are just getting going. I think some of you might judge too soon.
    No sir, assistant coached moved the team from Pacific last year. They won OPL Division 1. They have fallen quite a bit since the move. Costs twice as much and they are staying in Division 1 instead of moving up to Premier.

Playing in Silver Division in Summer Slam also. Is that the rec. bracket for Summer Slam?
    They made a mistake moving to Salmon Creek.

Comment

I don't think it would matter what club this team played for...

Comment

I don't think it would matter what club this team played for...
        FCSC has no boys program. If they are short or need help, there is no B team to help. They are on their own.

Comment

No sir, assistant coached moved the team from Pacific last year. They won OPL Division 1. They have fallen quite a bit since the move. Costs twice as much and they are staying in Division 1 instead of moving up to Premier.
          My son is friends with a couple of the kids on this team. They are struggling now under a new coach. The team is full of extremely talented kids. I think about half of them play up a year or two. With the right leadership those boys will go far.

Comment

My son is friends with a couple of the kids on this team. They are struggling now under a new coach. The team is full of extremely talented kids. I think about half of them play up a year or two. With the right leadership those boys will go far.
            Team has some great players, but also lots of holes. 8 good players. they won't find 6 more good players at that club. play-ups will probably drop down next year and play at age.

Comment

They just won the Silver Division for the select Tournament Summer Slam. Way to sandbag.

Comment

Can anyone tell me where the RPSC 24K team is from? I have seen them play at several tournaments this summer. Always in different jerseys, with no club logo. Are they Portland?

Comment

Can anyone tell me where the RPSC 24K team is from? I have seen them play at several tournaments this summer. Always in different jerseys, with no club logo. Are they Portland?
                  Yeah, they are from River Plate soccer club which is basically a hispanic league/club that's been around for a while ... I've played in their adult leagues before. I believe they are out of Gresham, but could be wrong about that.

Comment

Yeah, they are from River Plate soccer club which is basically a hispanic league/club that's been around for a while ... I've played in their adult leagues before. I believe they are out of Gresham, but could be wrong about that.
                    Thanks. They won a lot of tournaments this summer. I wondered if they were rec or affiliated with one of the big clubs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X