X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vantucky Coach

"Making Portland soccer her bit*h Since 2009"

I'm getting t-shirts made. On sale Sunday at the Nike Campus. 50% for ECNL members.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

I'm getting t-shirts made. On sale Sunday at the Nike Campus. 50% for ECNL members.
    oooooooo someone got smacked up by nemesis power!

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOL Did Salmon Creek 99 just beat FC portland ECNL team? LOL

Comment

What?! Is this true?

Comment

No but they did beat FC's B team

Comment

Might need to hold the t-shirt presses. TE didn't start coaching till 2010 and was the asst to Victor for the Nemesis 99s until he was fired in the spring of 2012 by Joe Frimphong.

Comment

ECNL oh me oh my

Comment

ECNL oh me oh my
                That's just like a TA lemming. Barely beat an OPL "B" team and claim you beat the ECNL team that hasn't been formed yet. It never ends...

Comment

Might need to hold the t-shirt presses. TE didn't start coaching till 2010 and was the asst to Victor for the Nemesis 99s until he was fired in the spring of 2012 by Joe Frimphong.
                  Please. Hater. Don't be mad because thuscs reserves got blown out like chump change and fcs 99s just lost as well.

Comment

No but they did beat FC's B team
                    b team? Lmao. Don't tell those FC parents that. They've already started forking over those ECNL dues.

Comment

That's just like a TA lemming. Barely beat an OPL "B" team and claim you beat the ECNL team that hasn't been formed yet. It never ends...
                      Ahhahahahah so what your saying is that fc portlands development ability is terrible and they are waiting on their recruits from other clubs to make it viable?!!!

Should say a lot about those clubs. Recruit to win so everyone thinks you developed the players prior.

Comment

Sad, so sad. You are obviously sad. Very toucy. ECNL not looking so hot.

Comment

Why is the TA getting blamed for something that a non TA club did? I get you want to point the finger at the TA but this thread has nothing to do with TA.

Comment

Why is the TA getting blamed for something that a non TA club did? I get you want to point the finger at the TA but this thread has nothing to do with TA.
                            Because the same guy spouts 'TA Lemming!!!' on every thread without reading the content. The guy's got a screw loose.

Comment

Because the same guy spouts 'TA Lemming!!!' on every thread without reading the content. The guy's got a screw loose.
                              Actually it's a she and she goes by THUSC Mom.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X