Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thusc?

Just heard a rumor that TA is trying to remove their boys DOC. Anyone know anything?

But he's "Toms guy"

Originally posted by Duckfan View Post
    Just heard a rumor that TA is trying to remove their boys DOC. Anyone know anything?
    For the record Tom recruited Jason after he "left" FC to coach Mercury and a few boys teams. The Mercury experiment lasted all of 5 months which allowed TA and the THUSC Board to have the bright idea to make him the Boys DOC. If there is a rift it's because like every other qualified and ambitious coach THUSC has brought in TA eventually feels threatened by any level of success and sabotages them.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      For the record Tom recruited Jason after he "left" FC to coach Mercury and a few boys teams. The Mercury experiment lasted all of 5 months which allowed TA and the THUSC Board to have the bright idea to make him the Boys DOC. If there is a rift it's because like every other qualified and ambitious coach THUSC has brought in TA eventually feels threatened by any level of success and sabotages them.
      Wow, obviously your kid got cut.

Comment

THUSC DOC is not a qualified coach. He verbally abuses players and thinks parents have no business being involved with their kids soccer. If TA is trying to oust him it is probably for good reason.

Comment

Well if I believe everything I read on this site, then Thusc Boys suck, so who cares if they fire the DOC for the boys?

Comment

JC

Well, JC has taken a lot of momentum away from FCP U12 and younger.

Comment

THUSC DOC is not a qualified coach. He verbally abuses players and thinks parents have no business being involved with their kids soccer. If TA is trying to oust him it is probably for good reason.
              I think you have the wrong person? You must be one of the few crazy parents that he got rid of. I do know that he has no time for the parent that every one hates. He just has the guts to tell them.

Comment

Her we go again

I think you have the wrong person? You must be one of the few crazy parents that he got rid of. I do know that he has no time for the parent that every one hates. He just has the guts to tell them.
                What a predictable response. Anytime anyone has anything negative to say about a club, team or coach.. the answer is "he/she must have cut you or you could not make the cut"

Grow up people sometimes criticism is well founded.

Comment

He has the guts to tell them or does not have the guts to tell them?

Comment

He has the guts to tell them or does not have the guts to tell them?
                    Maybe he is in a transitive state of guts where he has guts but doesn't..

Comment

So did this happen?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X