Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anybody know if there is any truth to Washington timbers g02 falling apart? If so,why?
    Thought I saw a couple more WashT girls at FC last night...

Comment

Thought I saw a couple more WashT girls at FC last night...
      Quite a few Westside Timbers girls at try outs last night.

Comment

FC did have a pretty large turnout for the G02s. Looked like 45-50 total.

Comment

Really? Asking talking soccer chatroom? Let the fake inflammatory posts commence...
          FCP team falling apart already? That was fast!

Comment

Hardly. Having DePinna as the head coach is helping draw in lots of girls from other clubs.

Comment

That's too bad!

Comment

That's too bad!
                Good try but have you ever seen FCP teams "fall apart"? Seriously, just doesn't happen. Not like WashT with ZERO Red "A" girls teams about U13.

Comment

Good try but have you ever seen FCP teams "fall apart"? Seriously, just doesn't happen. Not like WashT with ZERO Red "A" girls teams about U13.

Yes it does happen at FC, and may with this group given all the Couv influence.

Comment

Yes it does happen at FC, and may with this group given all the Couv influence.
                    Name one FC team that "fell apart". You can't do it. But I can name at least half a dozen WashT "A" teams that simply vanished.

Comment

Quite a few Westside Timbers girls at try outs last night.
                      Are girls going to FCP from other clubs at 02 to get on board before ECNL starts at U14? Kind of wish My dd would have done that.

Comment

Name one FC team that "fell apart". You can't do it. But I can name at least half a dozen WashT "A" teams that simply vanished.

98G Navy prior to ECNL days. Team has rebuilt thanks to ECNL.

02's will go same as WashT sooner than later.

Comment

98G Navy prior to ECNL days. Team has rebuilt thanks to ECNL.

02's will go same as WashT sooner than later.
                          So there was always a 98G Navy team. WashT will be lucky if they have an 02G "Red" team after this year.

Comment

FC did have a pretty large turnout for the G02s. Looked like 45-50 total.
                            Any other new kids besides Washington timbers girls?

Comment

Nope all the home wreckers are coming to FC. YeHaw enjoy the sidelines...

Comment

You sure about this? I heard the opposite. The prior WT girls were coming back to their old team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X