Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor is they got a coach with better skills and coaching.. Someone who can take them farther. I also heard parents last season talking about a dad on the team who played for the timbers? Is he the coach? I guess we will find out!
    "Better skills and coaching". Completely false statement. The coach, who was very well respected and skilled, had a personal matter that caused him to step down. Still will be involved with the team. The new coach is also excellent.

Comment

Rumor is they got a coach with better skills and coaching.. Someone who can take them farther. I also heard parents last season talking about a dad on the team who played for the timbers? Is he the coach? I guess we will find out!
      Rumor is the team is pulling a Copa TS and will break up after state cup. Some to Woodburn, a few to ECNL and a dad coach taking the rest.

Comment

Rumor is the team is pulling a Copa TS and will break up after state cup. Some to Woodburn, a few to ECNL and a dad coach taking the rest.
        I could almost believe that except for the Woodburn part. Who would ever go to Woodburn?

Comment

Completely false.

There is one disgruntled family that tries to create rumors. Everyone knows who it is.

Comment

I could almost believe that except for the Woodburn part. Who would ever go to Woodburn?
            No one.

Comment

Other than some trying out for ECNL I REALLLLY doubt the team is going to splinter like that.
              CFC (or whatever iteration of "Timbers" they are) has a good program and good coaching overall. I would not expect to see even 01 girls parents jumping that ship for a dad coach or WAFC.

Comment

Every couple of months someone tries to create a rumor about another team. It's easy to see through.

Comment

I heard a rumor FC Portland, Thusc, WUSC, Eastside and CFC were all disbanding and forming a super group headquartered out of Woodburn. They will have a parent coach, who could have went pro "if he wanted to, but chose not to". The team will be called "The Dobermans" because they are going to tear everyone apart. everyone. Costs will be low, quality will be high!

Look out for "The Dobermans"!

Of course it's just a rumor.

Comment

I heard a rumor that all the best players will be going Ecnl or new younger Thorns Academy next year so the remaining teams will be basically B teams and no one will care about Oysa or opl anymore.

Comment

I heard a rumor FC Portland, Thusc, WUSC, Eastside and CFC were all disbanding and forming a super group headquartered out of Woodburn. They will have a parent coach, who could have went pro "if he wanted to, but chose not to". The team will be called "The Dobermans" because they are going to tear everyone apart. everyone. Costs will be low, quality will be high!

Look out for "The Dobermans"!

Of course it's just a rumor.
                      You forgot to include recruiting from EMFC as well ... :)

Comment

Did you hear that BSC is getting two unicorns this season? Since they you know, FLY, and can cast rainbows, they will run the table. Sensational.

Comment

Clearly you aren't very smart. We can be classy and intelligent while cutting down 12 year old girls. If you try to put someone down in a less than socially acceptable way so that you can get ahead yourself, that is ver high brow. Clearly you aren't smart enough to comprehend witty reparte.

We always gather for Friday evening cocktails at the club and talk rubbish about the local young girls playing sports. It's a crackling good time. You should join us.

Comment

I heard a rumor that your Mom wears Men's underwear.

Comment

Completely false.

There is one disgruntled family that tries to create rumors. Everyone knows who it is.
                              Would that be the same family of the girl who has playwd doe 4...5? Different clubs now?

Comment

Would that be the same family of the girl who has playwd doe 4...5? Different clubs now?
                                Probably

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X