Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a friends with a soccer player in Tacoma, and they play in the RCL. Last fall they had 4 trips to the Seattle area and one trip to the Tri-Cities. Over all they put in about 1,000 miles round trip with a 14 game season. They understand its Washington State Soccer and they have to travel. You scream, yell, and cry if you have to leave Portland. You’re soft and a cry baby. Suck it up!
    I love leaving Portland when it's a planned tournament. Regular season, doing Medford on a Sunday just for a 70 minute game. Yeah, I'll pass..

Comment

I love leaving Portland when it's a planned tournament. Regular season, doing Medford on a Sunday just for a 70 minute game. Yeah, I'll pass..
      Whatever... I love the drive to Medford.

Comment

I'm sure you do.

Comment

Me too. I live in Grant's Pass.

Comment

Me too. I live in Grant's Pass.
            Sorry.

Comment

It is OK...you can just admit how scared you are about driving all that way losing bad then having to explain to your princess about how she is still "ELITE" in your eyes...

Comment

It is OK...you can just admit how scared you are about driving all that way losing bad then having to explain to your princess about how she is still "ELITE" in your eyes...
                You sound like you have quite a bit of experience with that scenario...

Comment

Portland area Timbers teams are Elite?! Funny.

Comment

I wish the OPL schedules would get published.

I'm not trying to bash OPL at all, just would like to be able to plan our upcoming weekends...

Comment

Portland area Timbers teams are Elite?! Funny.
                      They are always creating a new "elite", it used to be a travel team when I grew up, one or two classic teams in the area. Now there is Premier everywhere. But that is not good enough. Now you have ENCL and Timbers Academy. That is the new elite.
                      If you are not on those teams, then you will be left out. :)

Comment

I would be happy . . . .

if the OPL would just post our poor average teams schedules. How hard can it be. Last fall they had to do close to 500 teams. Now they are under 200. Come on OPL, the season starts in less than a week!!!

Comment

I wish the OPL schedules would get published.

I'm not trying to bash OPL at all, just would like to be able to plan our upcoming weekends...
                          It's not like there is any travel involved. I think I may have to drive a total of 3 hours all fall my DD's "away" games. Now if she played in OYSA... that might take a lot more travel planning.

Comment

if the OPL would just post our poor average teams schedules. How hard can it be. Last fall they had to do close to 500 teams. Now they are under 200. Come on OPL, the season starts in less than a week!!!
                            You should already be happy with your OYSA schedules, then if you're looking for poor averages teams.

Comment

Finally

OPL finally got the schedules up. Thank you!

Comment

OPL finally got the schedules up. Thank you!
                                Something must be wrong though. I don't see any 4 hour drives for away games...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X