Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was responding to this statement. The economy did not contract last quarter it expanded, ND provides the easiest stories about the energy related reduction in unemployment, you can find evidence of this in many other states, if you are interested go ahead and look them up. Try searching fracking natural gas unemployment. I will let you do the legwork. I'm not your librarian.

Not credit to Obama? Well I certainly am not going to credit it to W...if it wasn't related to a war W didn't want to touch it...
    Obama is in way over his head... he should go back to being a community organizer or back to being a faculty guest professor at some smug university.

Comment

First off, GDP at 4% is where it should be every quarter, you got one quarter after a contraction and your claiming all is well... your crazy.

North Dakota is not "every state on the other side of the rockies" North Dakota is one small state.. yes they are doing well, in the oil business, which I'm pretty sure you are not going to give credit to Obama on that one, if you do you are crazy...
      I don't think the poster said "every state on the other side of the Rockies". The statement as I read it was 'look at unemployment in other parts of the country (it still sucks in the west coast, but on the other side of the Rockies it is like 3%'

It is really silly to change someone's statement in your mind, and then argue that the statement is wrong.

Comment

I don't think the poster said "every state on the other side of the Rockies". The statement as I read it was 'look at unemployment in other parts of the country (it still sucks in the west coast, but on the other side of the Rockies it is like 3%'

It is really silly to change someone's statement in your mind, and then argue that the statement is wrong.
        What part of "other side of the Rockies" don't you get??? Oh I'm sorry he meant North Dakota... Oh yea because when I'm describing North Dakota I always refer to it as the other side of the Rockies..... your a dolt.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered ;
          ...if the progressive liberals could do it.
          So are those as opposed to the conservative liberals?

So avoid using the word ‘very’ because it’s lazy. A man is not very tired, he is exhausted. Don’t use very sad, use morose. Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women - and, in that endeavor, laziness will not do. It also won’t do in your essa

Comment

What part of "other side of the Rockies" don't you get??? Oh I'm sorry he meant North Dakota... Oh yea because when I'm describing North Dakota I always refer to it as the other side of the Rockies..... your a dolt.
            So instead of being a nimrod, why don't you look up fracking natural gas unemployment...I gave the example of ND because it was the easiest article to find. There are tons more you can look up. I am not going to waste my time...especially with your last comment. BTW it is you are (or you're) a dolt...

Comment

Here is one the other poster didn't provide...http://marcellusdrilling.com/2014/07...with-fracking/

The conclusion is also helpful, it states states where Fracking is not allowed are suffering from continued higher unemployment.

Hmm, so states make the decision wheather to allow Fracking. So something the majority federal party opposes is being allowed to be approved on a state by state basis. Seems like how government is supposed to work...but let's blame Obama anyway.

Comment

Here is one the other poster didn't provide...http://marcellusdrilling.com/2014/07...with-fracking/

The conclusion is also helpful, it states states where Fracking is not allowed are suffering from continued higher unemployment.

Hmm, so states make the decision wheather to allow Fracking. So something the majority federal party opposes is being allowed to be approved on a state by state basis. Seems like how government is supposed to work...but let's blame Obama anyway.
                http://madisonproject.com/2013/02/ob...-in-one-chart/

Comment

Maybe this map will help clarify some of the confusion…

http://www.npca.org/protecting-our-p...cking-map.html

Also note this website is a "save our parks website", but there is no federal regulation regarding fracking. There can be delays in permits, but the only effective regulation is on the local/state level. If you track unemployment numbers in the same states with active extraction almost all are below 5% some are below 3%, and this employment bleeds into all industries.

If you know what is going on it is harder for the doom and bloomers to mislead you. As far as the delayed permits on federal park lands, could that have anything to do with the "R's" refusal to confirm cabinet appointments or pass any legislation in the past 3 years?

Comment

Maybe this map will help clarify some of the confusion…

http://www.npca.org/protecting-our-p...cking-map.html

Also note this website is a "save our parks website", but there is no federal regulation regarding fracking. There can be delays in permits, but the only effective regulation is on the local/state level. If you track unemployment numbers in the same states with active extraction almost all are below 5% some are below 3%, and this employment bleeds into all industries.

If you know what is going on it is harder for the doom and bloomers to mislead you. As far as the delayed permits on federal park lands, could that have anything to do with the "R's" refusal to confirm cabinet appointments or pass any legislation in the past 3 years?
                    They should start fracking at Harmony Field right away.

Comment

They should start fracking at Harmony Field right away.
                      Still laughing.... thanks for that post :)

Comment

Originally when the split happened everyone pretty much agreed the boys belonged to OYSA and that was clearly the stronger side. Which it is.
                        Funny how it's an FCP boys team at the top of the OYSA U14 standings...

Comment

That is why they left the OPL. No competition at all.

Comment

That is why they left the OPL. No competition at all.
                            They're playing in the OPL too where the competition seems to be more difficult...

Comment

I don't think its funny, it's a great move.
                              Better get used to it as the top two teams from each club on the boys side will be making the same move next year.....OPL is deflating fast

Comment

I don't think its funny, it's a great move.
                                Better get used to it as the top two teams from each club on the boys side will be making the same move next year.....OPL is deflating fast
                                The OPL has one quality team and its not even an Oregon team

Fcsc G'00 is the only team the OPL has

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X