Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You need to change your career and increase your income. Life is so much easier when you do not have to worry about how you spend your money.
    What an asinine comment. Life is so much easier when you don't have to worry about how you spend your money? Even the wealthiest people i know worry about how they spend their money. It sounds like your goal in life is to just carelessly throw money all over the place.

Let me guess when you pay you use a credit card and make the minimum payments each month, because "leverage is smart". You probably have loans on everything, and make fun of people who pay off debt don't you?

Comment

What an asinine comment. Life is so much easier when you don't have to worry about how you spend your money? Even the wealthiest people i know worry about how they spend their money. It sounds like your goal in life is to just carelessly throw money all over the place.

Let me guess when you pay you use a credit card and make the minimum payments each month, because "leverage is smart". You probably have loans on everything, and make fun of people who pay off debt don't you?
      Exactly, and what's a little more ECNL debt piled on top of it all if it allows you to call your dd "elite".

I can afford ECNL, but my decision to not do it is based upon a lot of factors, including money. I can afford pretty much any luxury car out there, but why buy one if it doesn't fit a need, or if it's going to break down all of the time, which personally I think will happen this next year in ECNL. I think it's going to break down often and need to go into the shop for repairs.

Comment

Exactly, and what's a little more ECNL debt piled on top of it all if it allows you to call your dd "elite".

I can afford ECNL, but my decision to not do it is based upon a lot of factors, including money. I can afford pretty much any luxury car out there, but why buy one if it doesn't fit a need, or if it's going to break down all of the time, which personally I think will happen this next year in ECNL. I think it's going to break down often and need to go into the shop for repairs.
        Because luxury cars are fun to drive.

Why not just take public transportation and zip car when needed.

It is all personal preference.

Comment

Remember just because you spend more money on it, doesn't make it more important, better or more valuable.

True Value is always visible.

Comment

You have me wrong, but I do believe
            'life is easier when you don't have to worry about how you spend your money.'
            On the opposite end
            'life is more difficult when you have to worry about every penny you spend.'
            Just an observation, take it how you like.

Comment

You have debt? I thought only losers and flunkies had debt? Cashflow it or don't do it.

Comment

You have me wrong, but I do believe
                'life is easier when you don't have to worry about how you spend your money.'
                On the opposite end
                'life is more difficult when you have to worry about every penny you spend.'
                Just an observation, take it how you like.
                Well ECNL is quite a few pennies, so it merits scrutiny in my household. I don't scruitinize things that don't cost a lot, it's not worth it. I know a lot of people who don't worry about how they spend their money and they are middle aged and have little savings for retirement.

And it's funny how the ECNL people claim that the trips are optional, like you can pick and choose what you go to. If that truly is the case, then those that pick to not go to some events aren't great teammates. And is a coach going to sit back and be happy when certain players choose to not attend certain events?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X