Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where should a top U15 play

So the ECNL & Academy invitations have been sent and accepted. If you are a top U15G where is the best team to play with and get exposure?

I'll bite. ECNL teams have open rosters, so contact the coaches for Crossfire and FCP and get her a look. If you like what you see and your DD wants that level of commitment, join.

Comment

Washington Timbers have a top group still that are looking to add a few more. Contact the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        So the ECNL & Academy invitations have been sent and accepted. If you are a top U15G where is the best team to play with and get exposure?
        ECNL is where the top girls should be, after that Thorns Academy, after that THUSC, after that it doesn't matter. TA teams cater to boys, girls are there to subsidize.

Comment

here we go again

ECNL is where the top girls should be, after that Thorns Academy, after that THUSC, after that it doesn't matter. TA teams cater to boys, girls are there to subsidize.
          Well spoken by THUSC who has token boys to subsidize girls

Comment

Well spoken by THUSC who has token boys to subsidize girls
            I never said that boys in THUSC don't subsidize the girls, I always believed they did.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X