Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer League ??

I know we haven't even started the spring season, but I got an email from SB/KK about tryouts for a summer league they want to play in. As usual there is no information posted and zero communication back after an inquiry... Does anyone out there know anything about it or the league they are playing in?

Thanks

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know we haven't even started the spring season, but I got an email from SB/KK about tryouts for a summer league they want to play in. As usual there is no information posted and zero communication back after an inquiry... Does anyone out there know anything about it or the league they are playing in?

Thanks
    You are dealing with KK and SB... lmao. The response is the norm

Comment

It's prob. the Super Y league. Look it up.
      Alot of travelling if so.

Comment

Bull!!!!! I asked and got all the info that I needed right away from office at KK. You guys are morons!

Comment

Bull!!!!! I asked and got all the info that I needed right away from office at KK. You guys are morons!

I did too and they had to decide right away as tryouts have to be completed by 04/01. It is a lot of traveling and is all summer. I got all the info from KK office as well. I guess you want them to spoon feed you! Go ask, dummy!

Comment

I did too and they had to decide right away as tryouts have to be completed by 04/01. It is a lot of traveling and is all summer. I got all the info from KK office as well. I guess you want them to spoon feed you! Go ask, dummy!
            People need to stop being babies and just step up and ask. Embarrassing seeing these anonymous trolls whine like lil'bitches

Comment

People need to stop being babies and just step up and ask. Embarrassing seeing these anonymous trolls whine like lil'bitches
              Yikes. From the likes of these posts, seems like ti will be such a delightful summer program to be a part of.

Comment

Summer League ??

agree 1000%!!!!

Comment

i guess only KK people troll here since they all seem to get their info from KK... I know we are on a Stonybrook team whom they partnered with and our coaches in our division have not been given any info because I asked them last night...

Also-how nasty the KK people are jumping all over the original OP instead of just saying,

Hey dude call the KK office, they have the info you are looking for...

Instead they jump all over him, ridiculing him. calling him dummy and lil bitch... Now i know what people are talking about on other threads about KK parents.....

jerks! no manners! obnoxious! your mother would be embarrassed by the person you turned out to be with those actions....

Yeah i said it....

Yo Momma

Comment

Historically no one at KK ever answers the phone. Maybe they got better after Dan left but at least based on personal experience of having rented fields from them and having put teams in their winter leagues since the first year they had them, if you need to ask someone at KK a question you have to drive there and stand outside the office door hoping that someone who knows something wanders over to the office at some point.

Comment

i guess only KK people troll here since they all seem to get their info from KK... I know we are on a Stonybrook team whom they partnered with and our coaches in our division have not been given any info because I asked them last night...

Also-how nasty the KK people are jumping all over the original OP instead of just saying,

Hey dude call the KK office, they have the info you are looking for...

Instead they jump all over him, ridiculing him. calling him dummy and lil bitch... Now i know what people are talking about on other threads about KK parents.....

jerks! no manners! obnoxious! your mother would be embarrassed by the person you turned out to be with those actions....

Yeah i said it....

Yo Momma
                      Don't worry the info they are getting from the office is wrong. It ALWAYS is. Don't get frustrated with kk parents, they have seen their club go from relevant to completely irrelevant in the blink of an eye. They all hold out hope and believe the crap that comes out of the"office".
                      SB parents should be on alert, the kk parents think they are better than you!!!! Pay attention when they are smiling at you and nodding in agreement, they are laughing on the inside.

Comment

Isn't the 05 team still pretty good. My son's team playing them this Spring and they seem to do pretty well, no?

Comment

Isn't the 05 team still pretty good. My son's team playing them this Spring and they seem to do pretty well, no?
                          Yes, they are a good team and will beat your sons team. Keep your head up though

Comment

Don't worry the info they are getting from the office is wrong. It ALWAYS is. Don't get frustrated with kk parents, they have seen their club go from relevant to completely irrelevant in the blink of an eye. They all hold out hope and believe the crap that comes out of the"office".
                            SB parents should be on alert, the kk parents think they are better than you!!!! Pay attention when they are smiling at you and nodding in agreement, they are laughing on the inside.
                            You are an ass!

Comment

Yes, they are a good team and will beat your sons team. Keep your head up though
                              Good one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X