Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another elite soccer club telling us what is not elite. Psst. Psst you all suck
    we are ranked top5 how do we suck?

Comment

Can you all run away from this....and fast! This is an absolute sham!

1) There is no educational seminar for the players or parents.
      2) Vertical test - What is this and how does it pertain to soccer?
      3) 40-yard sprint - 95% of sprints in soccer are at distances less than 20 yards.
      4) An application to this type of event is actually against NCAA rules.

While your son/daughter will be waiting in line for sprints and to jump, they could be playing soccer and actually showing their abilities on the field. Coaches can figure out how high a player can jump of how fast they are in the context of a game.

Please, spend your money elsewhere.
      You know I’m the assistant AD of compliance right and it’s perfectly legal. Also I help run the biggest baseball showcase on Long Island, I know what’s legal and illegal. Try again.

Comment

You know I’m the assistant AD of compliance right and it’s perfectly legal. Also I help run the biggest baseball showcase on Long Island, I know what’s legal and illegal. Try again.
        So you are a gym teacher ? Awesome

Comment

Please don't get discouraged by the negative azzhats on this site-a lot of very angry people with an agenda or trying to live vicariously through their kids who aren't meeting their expectations. Just keep doing what you're doing and good luck!

Comment

Then why are you responding anonymously?

Comment

Long Island HS Soccer combine

Then why are you responding anonymously?
              I'm jerry maguire

Comment

Can you all run away from this....and fast! This is an absolute sham!

1) There is no educational seminar for the players or parents.
                2) Vertical test - What is this and how does it pertain to soccer?
                3) 40-yard sprint - 95% of sprints in soccer are at distances less than 20 yards.
                4) An application to this type of event is actually against NCAA rules.

While your son/daughter will be waiting in line for sprints and to jump, they could be playing soccer and actually showing their abilities on the field. Coaches can figure out how high a player can jump of how fast they are in the context of a game.

Please, spend your money elsewhere.
                You or your kids clearly haven't been involved with College Events before and therefore you shouldn't be giving your uneducated opinion. Vertical Test, 40-yard sprints and discussions about education and NCAA rules always accompany these events.

Comment

Long Island HS Soccer combine

You or your kids clearly haven't been involved with College Events before and therefore you shouldn't be giving your uneducated opinion. Vertical Test, 40-yard sprints and discussions about education and NCAA rules always accompany these events.
                  is the 40yd dash with or without the ball? Fastest without the ball counts for sh_t in soccer!!!!

Comment

Be quiet newb mom

Comment

is the 40yd dash with or without the ball? Fastest without the ball counts for sh_t in soccer!!!!
                      So colleges don’t do a 5x10x5? Weird

Comment

I run these events and NEVER have I ever thought about doing the vertical or speed tests. dumb

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X