Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timbers residential camps

Any input on the quality/experience at the Timbers Residential Camps?

Pros/Cons?

Pretty basic. Anyone can sign up so you could have some kids that don’t even know how to kick a soccer ball.

My daughter did not enjoy it. She was stuck with some pretty low level kids.

If your kid is a brat and you want to get them out of the house for a while, camps are good for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Any input on the quality/experience at the Timbers Residential Camps?

Pros/Cons?
      It's fantastic if you love expensive day care.

Comment

The question is about the residential camps for 13 and older, not day camps.

Comment

Pretty basic. Anyone can sign up so you could have some kids that don’t even know how to kick a soccer ball.

My daughter did not enjoy it. She was stuck with some pretty low level kids.

If your kid is a brat and you want to get them out of the house for a while, camps are good for that.
          If you have a kid that can't kick a soccer ball they will probably get a Timbers t-shirt at the camp and they can wear it at family get togethers. You can wow your family with tales that your kid was at a "pro soccer residential training camp".

Comment

The question is about the residential camps for 13 and older, not day camps.
            I stand by my comment. Some older kids require babysitting. It's a great option for them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X