Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    But WAIT!?! Can we go back to the blatant, work-for-word plagiarism? It is awesome.
    Well that is awesome - my question, how did the detective find that?

Comment

A search engine?

Google found another example here: http://mach1fc.com/about-us.html

Comment

It’s actually pretty entertaining and enlightening, just like for teachers. Copy and paste a passage into google and see what comes back. We do this when we think a student has produced something they aren’t typical of.

Pick a random 2 sentences that don’t have OUFC and you will be surprised at how much was stolen.

Comment

But WAIT!?! Can we go back to the blatant, work-for-word plagiarism? It is awesome.
          What a bum. Stealing others ideas is the worst form of thievery. Nothing genuine about this guy.

What kind of role model is he? The club is going to prepare kids for life? Hey kids, if you can’t crest it, steal it!

People who follow and support this guy need to have their heads examined.

Comment

RH and MJ are both off starting new clubs. If you don’t like them, don’t join up. All this bitterness speaks of sour grapes and jealousy. The market will decide. You’re sure letting them get you all riled up. Enjoy your life.

Comment

RH and MJ are both off starting new clubs. If you don’t like them, don’t join up. All this bitterness speaks of sour grapes and jealousy. The market will decide. You’re sure letting them get you all riled up. Enjoy your life.
              Agreed! I am just fascinating by their plagiarism and how someone figured it out.

Talking-soccer, please never change.

Comment

Agreed! I am just fascinating by their plagiarism and how someone figured it out.

Not hard to figure out when you know how the guy operates.

Comment

If anybody on this blog is thinking of joining this club, why are you ok with plagiarism?

Comment

If anybody on this blog is thinking of joining this club, why are you ok with plagiarism?
                    I would think the plagiarism is less troubling than the other issues.

Comment

I would think the plagiarism is less troubling than the other issues.
                      Does this club have fields?

Comment

I was discussing plagiarism and this instance of it specifically with my kids this morning. The link initially posted at the beginning of this thread is non-functional now and the mission statement seems to have ben rewritten. I guess someone actually reads this forum and there is power in mob guilt.

Comment

I was discussing plagiarism and this instance of it specifically with my kids this morning. The link initially posted at the beginning of this thread is non-functional now and the mission statement seems to have ben rewritten. I guess someone actually reads this forum and there is power in mob guilt.
                          Too little, too late. This club should not be in the business of educating our kids in soccer. Plagiarism is grounds for dismissal from school.

Comment

Perhaps SCA, Oregon United, and Bridge City ought to form their own league and play only each other, along witany other fly by night club having trouble with their oysa registration.

I'm sure they can find an abandoned parking lot to play in.

Comment

Too little, too late. This club should not be in the business of educating our kids in soccer. Plagiarism is grounds for dismissal from school.
                              Plagarism is way down at the bottom of the list why OYSA shouldn't allow the club in.

Comment

Plagarism is way down at the bottom of the list why OYSA shouldn't allow the club in.
                                What is worse than deceit and stealing?

Lying?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X