Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong. There is an application process. It isn’t much, but theyd need a director with just a little respect. Not much. Just a little. Tom has a little respect around the country. MJ has less.
    You need teams at all age groups. They have one team of 03 girls.

Comment

I am losing track with all the new clubs being started by DOCs who struck out at their last club.

I thought OYSA had club standards?

Comment

I am losing track with all the new clubs being started by DOCs who struck out at their last club.

I thought OYSA had club standards?
        One would hope they do

Comment

Portland Doesn't need another club

Portland doesn't need another club little lone 3 new clubs.

I can't think of reason for OYSA to allow them membership. The area is fully serviced by established clubs with proven track records without these guys.

Comment

I can't think of reason for OYSA to allow them membership. The area is fully serviced by established clubs with proven track records without these guys.
            Let the consumer decide

Comment

Isn’t RH starting a new club too?

Comment

Don't be confussed

Let the consumer decide
                Don't be confused with the non profit youth soccer organization vs capitalism.

One of the requirements of membership to OYSA is does the club benefit the membership?

The answer is no.

Comment

Let the consumer decide
                  I've got some magic beans if you're interested.

Comment

Protection

Let the consumer decide
                    In many industries there is over site by a government agency or association. This is to protect the public at large.

In you review the clubs and leadership I believe you will come to the conclusion there is no reason for them to exist within OYSA.

Comment

In many industries there is over site by a government agency or association. This is to protect the public at large.

In you review the clubs and leadership I believe you will come to the conclusion there is no reason for them to exist within OYSA.
                      What reason would that be?

Comment

Usually the biggest issue new clubs have is fields. Existing clubs have the field permits. If you can’t get access to fields for practice and games, how can you be a club?

Comment

This is nothing more than the same dumpster fire just in a different location.

The only people that glob on to clubs like this one and the likes of ADF are the crazy azz parents that are chasing shadows all over. Where there kids end up wearing every kit in the PDX Metro before they graduate

Comment

Why?

To protect this once in a life time experience for the kids. Evaluating the infrastructure and track records has to part of the process of vetting a new club.

Creating a new club, just because the ..........(enter your own history) is part of the process.

Comment

New clubs are created all the time. RH is creating a new club too. So what? Let the consumers decide. Every other 03 team in the state wants the gps team to fail so their own team has a chance to be top in State. Taking a team out of the equation doesn’t make the other teams or players any better just because they move up one in the standings. We should all hope that good teams stay together so we all have better competition.

Comment

New Clubs

No one is suggesting the 03 girls be disbanded it would be good for them to move to a new club or league where they could really showcase their talents on a monthly bases.

Why wouldn't these girls move to:

ECNL, Portland has two teams at this age and group and one of them isn't on par with the rest of the league. Could you imagine Oregon having two top teams at the same age group? Both worthy of the title Elite

DA, why wouldn't this team play in the DA. Another top national league playing showcases tournaments around the county and showcasing themselves to every college in the US

Why are they still in OYSA? Their coach? Is he doing the best thing for them? How many cubs will this be for them, 4?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X