X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is wrong with Stonybrook

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As the DOC shouldn’t he be bringing these issues to the board and making these things right, the DOC proposes everything for the board to vote on. Only issues Mark is not responsible for is field issues. Everything else Mark can make happen, but he’s a washed up bloat that really never did anything but bring in other soccer clubs to help him succeed. He’s a failure, will always be a failure and in result, SB is a failure
    The Director of Coaching should be organizing curriculum (week to week) for the coaches to follow (this is the base responsibility of this position) not to be involved in club politics. Unless there is a curriculum for coaches to follow you are not a real academy. just like in school teachers dont do whatever the hell they want, there is a structured curriculum to follow.

Comment

The Director of Coaching should be organizing curriculum (week to week) for the coaches to follow (this is the base responsibility of this position) not to be involved in club politics. Unless there is a curriculum for coaches to follow you are not a real academy. just like in school teachers dont do whatever the hell they want, there is a structured curriculum to follow.
      Unfortunately when you get a group of people together there will always be politics at play. Add the fact it has to do with children and that magnifies the politics then fold!

Comment

He is the Director of COACHING, not the club. Not defending Nash but the buck stops with the Board. They have a Travel Committee comprised of board members including a Travel Director. They handle all travel related issues and make recommendations to the Board as needed. A few years back we had an issue with my sons team and had to go to the Travel Committee and they resolved it. Anyone that has a problem with Nash and or a coach should contact the Travel Director and ask for a meeting with the committee. As far as recourse against the board if you are not happy, you vote them out.
        Doesn't matter what you tell this guy. He just wants to take down the doc, board and club.

Comment

Doesn't matter what you tell this guy. He just wants to take down the doc, board and club.
          What happened, did his kid get cut?

Comment

Sounds like they posted info favorable to the board and the club. Told of the process how to handle things instead of just bitching about them on here. Didn't bash the board or MN.

Comment

Wait, what? What did I say that makes you think I want to take down Nash or the club? I just told of my dealings with the board of which was handled appropriately and what your recourse is if you feel differently. No interest in taking down anyone or my hometown club that my kids play in.

Comment

If you are going to defend the club that is your prerogative. Why do you think or know why then general meeting open to the all the members and board elections were not held in June as stated in by-laws? When will it be held? Why outdated financial statements on website? Why did the University take control of the fields? What is the clubs future at the University? If people are going to defend the board, which nobody says they can't, why do they never answer these questions or at least think it is not unreasonable to ask?

Comment

If you are going to defend the club that is your prerogative. Why do you think or know why then general meeting open to the all the members and board elections were not held in June as stated in by-laws? When will it be held? Why outdated financial statements on website? Why did the University take control of the fields? What is the clubs future at the University? If people are going to defend the board, which nobody says they can't, why do they never answer these questions or at least think it is not unreasonable to ask?
                  I'm on the board and really don't care what you have to say.

Comment

Just remember who you are talkng to.

Comment

You just validated everything that person has said about the board. Better off saying nothing.

Comment

Great recruitment slogan!

Comment

Dude if you are really on the board you just did more damage to its reputation then any critic has done.

Comment

Did this really sound like a good response in your head? Not everything you think should be posted publicly.

Comment

Well that explains a lot!

Comment

And this is why my kids entire team left Stonybrook after this season. This is the way you made us feel by your inaction. And guess what some simple math, you loose $20,000 in base fee's, not including the other things and clinics we will now not be doing how many teams can you loose before you bankrupt the club... trying to give away pee wee intramural to try and hook them early isn't enough if you are just going keep doing it the same way...Keep it going, if i ran a business and someone lost me $20k their ass would be on the chopping block. The shame of it is that it is easily avoidable.... just give a sh*t about the whole team and just not your kid.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X