Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    hey retard, you know there are multiple people on this thread right? idiot!
    Triggered?

Comment

Stop bringing up NYCFC they are not a DA club. What the relevance do they have this year? Please I know you all miss the accolades, but your "amazing" players are ECNL and now known as World Class. Find the ECNL thread and let loose buddy.
      Well where do you suspect all of these displaced players are going to go? Can't imagine they'll stay at Fury. Many will be venturing north. I am sure many ECNL clubs have had a uptick on calls from families interested to get out of the DA.

Comment

Well where do you suspect all of these displaced players are going to go? Can't imagine they'll stay at Fury. Many will be venturing north. I am sure many ECNL clubs have had a uptick on calls from families interested to get out of the DA.
        Howso? I've been reading posts on here since it's inception and it's well-established by the comments on this thread that DA player are trash.

Comment

Howso? I've been reading posts on here since it's inception and it's well-established by the comments on this thread that DA player are trash.
          You really think these ECNL teams are going to take on these players? You're crazy. A couple have already settled on the move. Round and round they go.

Comment

Drama free talent can find a home easy. Less talent and more drama can also find a home but not as easily. That is how it should be.

Comment

yea toss them...its well known many mls and academies are leaving da anyway....I predict da will be dead and buried (yet renamed, regurgitated and re marketed as the next best thing within 3 years).
              Well they would be sending a clear message to every other team in GDA

Comment

Looks to me like USSoccer just went all in and pushed their entire kitty in.

Last year, I really thought they'd reconsider their stance when there was a leadership change. I was a bit surprised she came out and answered the question in the strongest terms possible that the no-HS was here to stay.

With the # of suspensions this year in many clubs (this is not just a Fury issue), I don't see them changing tune now. I expect they will let this go until at least when the youngest age group from the first start (2004) go through HS and they can review.

Comment

Looks to me like USSoccer just went all in and pushed their entire kitty in.

Last year, I really thought they'd reconsider their stance when there was a leadership change. I was a bit surprised she came out and answered the question in the strongest terms possible that the no-HS was here to stay.

With the # of suspensions this year in many clubs (this is not just a Fury issue), I don't see them changing tune now. I expect they will let this go until at least when the youngest age group from the first start (2004) go through HS and they can review.
                  What other clubs other than Fury FC?

Comment

What other clubs other than Fury FC?
                    I refuse to reveal my sources nor publicly name the clubs. And, to be clear, I'm not a Fury fan or defending them in any way. What they did and what these players did are 100% in the wrong, no matter how they try to spin it.

Just saying they are cracking down this year and that is a fact.

Comment

I refuse to reveal my sources nor publicly name the clubs. And, to be clear, I'm not a Fury fan or defending them in any way. What they did and what these players did are 100% in the wrong, no matter how they try to spin it.

Just saying they are cracking down this year and that is a fact.
                      They should crack down. Agree with that. I hadn't heard other clubs but wasn't asking for your sources (thought i missed it from this forum).

One of the draws to people moving from the ECNL to DA was that there was club accountability (rules etc.) to the league. ECNL is somewhat run by the clubs determining what standards (or lack thereof) exist in the league.

Not a DA v. ECNL statement, just what is one of the differences between the two.

Comment

Stop bringing up NYCFC they are not a DA club. What the relevance do they have this year? Please I know you all miss the accolades, but your "amazing" players are ECNL and now known as World Class. Find the ECNL thread and let loose buddy.
                        The relevance oh witty one, is that once they left the GDA was over, anyone who is still on a GDA team is a fool, just like you.

Comment

The relevance oh witty one, is that once they left the GDA was over, anyone who is still on a GDA team is a fool, just like you.
                          Not sure I agree. A decent number of those GDA kids in some age groups moved to other DA teams. Either way they couldn't go wrong. WCFC is a quality club.

Comment

They should crack down. Agree with that. I hadn't heard other clubs but wasn't asking for your sources (thought i missed it from this forum).

One of the draws to people moving from the ECNL to DA was that there was club accountability (rules etc.) to the league. ECNL is somewhat run by the clubs determining what standards (or lack thereof) exist in the league.

Not a DA v. ECNL statement, just what is one of the differences between the two.
                            Gotcha.

And, I agree that it was positioned as an alternative to the foxes running the chicken coop, with national standards and oversight. If rogue clubs are allowed to operate, the entire plan falls apart.

If one doesn't agree with their approach, just don't join.

Comment

Not sure I agree. A decent number of those GDA kids in some age groups moved to other DA teams. Either way they couldn't go wrong. WCFC is a quality club.
                              You think the families that went to STA and NYSC are happy, hahahaha?????

Comment

You think the families that went to STA and NYSC are happy, hahahaha?????
                                Oh, and that one annoying moron that went to Cedar Stars with his GK daughter, hahahaha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X