Oregon United Philosophy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A random parent can find out where gps went but a college coach who does this every year will lose track of a player? Hahaha

How many lies were you told at cu? That’s a seriously question.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Hahahahaha
      And be in the mess you idiots are in?!!

ahhahahahah

Thorns 03 is in shambles and can’t even field a full team

Cu Ecnl has been playing B teams in the Ecnl league

And Gps 03 will have as much if not more commits then either of them.

Best leagues my butt.

Pick one, don’t win a single game and lose your team at da or try to fool people in Ecnl until the best teams come back and they ll be like the thorns. (Cu and Fcp were in dead last like the thorns before the best teams left for da)

Keep selling fools.
      And what is the OYSA? The "D" League ...

Comment

they wish OYSA

After regionals where is this group going to play? The most important year for recruiting is next year for this age group.

Seriously, this is a good group. I hope they play in a league that will get them noticed and prepared for the next level. No coach in their right mind is going to take a player out of a lower league that costed for several years.

Fact is ECNL is the top league, then GDA.

Comment

After regionals where is this group going to play? The most important year for recruiting is next year for this age group.

Seriously, this is a good group. I hope they play in a league that will get them noticed and prepared for the next level. No coach in their right mind is going to take a player out of a lower league that costed for several years.

Regardless of what 'league' (USYS or US Club) claim to be the 'Top' one. US Soccer has already embedded the landscape with the mandate that the DA is the Top shelf.

It doesn't matter in Oregon our teams are still diluted groups of average kids compared to the Nation's elite club teams. We aren't in any conversation or discussion about top club teams across the USA.

We are still a fractured small state of pretenders.

Comment

Lol noticed and prepared?

How do you justify the crappy 03 teams in Ecnl and da from Oregon? Your prepared argument goes out the window there.

How do you justify the D1 commits on gps and the ones on cu Fcp and thorns that don’t have anything? Your noticed argument goes out the window..

No coach in their right mind? You must not know any other coaches then or any other person for that matter. Google is helpful..

One thing is for sure. The lying is real at the Ecnl clubs. That is a fact.

Not one thing you said is true and not one thing you said can be backed up..

I can back up that the Ecnl clubs have been lying out of their butts to get nothing better than anyone else. With facts.

Comment

And what is the OYSA? The "D" League ...
              USYS National League 80% of the teams are better than anything from Oregon. Even their b teams.

Sorry but someone lied to you or you are the head liar over there.

Comment

USYS National League 80% of the teams are better than anything from Oregon. Even their b teams.

Sorry but someone lied to you or you are the head liar over there.
                Oregon doesn’t even come close to the top 25 of every top club played in the same league.

Oregon’s never been competitive in the da

Oregon is only competitive in Ecnl when the best aren’t there and even then shown by the last tournament they aren’t even competitive now.

Oregon’s never been competitive in top half of USYS teams.

How is this even new news do people?

Comment

Oregon doesn’t even come close to the top 25 of every top club played in the same league.

Oregon’s never been competitive in the da

Oregon is only competitive in Ecnl when the best aren’t there and even then shown by the last tournament they aren’t even competitive now.

Oregon’s never been competitive in top half of USYS teams.

How is this even new news do people?
                  Do you think it would be wise to educate parents about this if they are dumping 10k a year on travel. I think not. Please stop posting at once. Got it.

Comment

I disagree. If you haven't already been noticed by your sophomore year, it's getting pretty late. What preparation do you propose and what is your definition of next level?

Comment

I disagree. If you haven't already been noticed by your sophomore year, it's getting pretty late. What preparation do you propose and what is your definition of next level?
                      Another lie. I’ve seen commits from junior to senior at every level.

I’ve personally coached kids who didn’t get that interest until later

Comment

yes, but...

Another lie. I’ve seen commits from junior to senior at every level.

I’ve personally coached kids who didn’t get that interest until later
                        Yes, but this is the exception. The D1 D2 girl recruits are well into the recruiting process at the end of their sophomore year. Dot the I's cross the T's their junior year and sign that letter of intent November of their senior year.

Comment

Yes, but this is the exception. The D1 D2 girl recruits are well into the recruiting process at the end of their sophomore year. Dot the I's cross the T's their junior year and sign that letter of intent November of their senior year.
                          Then why don’t more sophomores and juniors from Oregon have verbals from D1 and D2 schools already? There are only a few from GDA, ECNL and OYSA.

Comment

Then why don’t more sophomores and juniors from Oregon have verbals from D1 and D2 schools already? There are only a few from GDA, ECNL and OYSA.
                            Please follow along. The statement wasn't that players should have verbals by their sophomore year, it was that they should be noticed by then.

Comment

Exactly

Please follow along. The statement wasn't that players should have verbals by their sophomore year, it was that they should be noticed by then.
                              These Sophomore and Juniors should be getting very close to verbally committing, especially the current JR's. Letter of intent day is six months away.

Comment

Any updates on the traveling circus?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X