Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How are the gps brackets looking this weekend?
    Okay....another tournament weekend.....here we go with the 07 girls again....Bow ....Chicka....Wow....Wow

Comment

How are the gps brackets looking this weekend?
      Looks Like NEFC came out on top

Comment

FC Stars teams need a little tweaking. Come back in the fall.

Comment

Looks Like NEFC came out on top
          Wakka chicka wakka chicka........

Comment

So with the girls a week away from being U13's will the talking soccer lurkers/age police let us comment on the 07 girls teams??

I sense so moral outrage coming ;))

Comment

So with the girls a week away from being U13's will the talking soccer lurkers/age police let us comment on the 07 girls teams??

such a shame these teams won't be competing regularly against each other next season. There could be a real great division of local teams yet club politics gets in the way. off top of my head, 10 great teams spread out over four leagues and multiple states...

Pre-ECNL - Stars, Scorps

NEGDL - Select, NEFC,

NPL A - GPS, Bayside, Aztec

NPL B - SPOL, FCUSA, Liverpool

Comment

such a shame these teams won't be competing regularly against each other next season. There could be a real great division of local teams yet club politics gets in the way. off top of my head, 10 great teams spread out over four leagues and multiple states...

Pre-ECNL - Stars, Scorps

NEGDL - Select, NEFC,

NPL A - GPS, Bayside, Aztec

NPL B - SPOL, FCUSA, Liverpool
                Hence why some 'power rankings' thread is a useless exercise....

Comment

Preach my Friend!

Comment

FC Stars & Scorpions are ECNL next year, not pre, but I agree with your point.

Top 6-8 teams in the state will be playing in three different leagues. Let’s try to get them all in the same flight at the Stars Labor Day tournament and crown our “state champ” while it's still beach weather. They won’t play each other again after that.

Comment

not really, giving that they are not playing each other this is the only way we can rank them!

U13 Soccer is the best year there is. FACT!

Comment

FC Stars & Scorpions are ECNL next year, not pre, but I agree with your point.

Top 6-8 teams in the state will be playing in three different leagues. Let’s try to get them all in the same flight at the Stars Labor Day tournament and crown our “state champ” while it's still beach weather. They won’t play each other again after that.
                        this is what I'm talking about!

Comment

not really, giving that they are not playing each other this is the only way we can rank them!

U13 Soccer is the best year there is. FACT!
                          But, you didn't explain the "why" you rank them.

U13 is the worst year of soccer. First time on the big field for many, goalies can't reach the cross-bar, play falls into the running around too much.

U15 they act and play more like adults so talent shows through more. And, everyone has matured so you do have such a wide discrepency in games based solely on physical differences.

Comment

Keep it in your pants. They’re still too young.

Comment

Is it so hard to refrain from rating young girls ? Are these your daughters ? Their friends? Your players ? It’s hard to sit back and watch the creepiness. I feel better as a human, when I call it out.

Comment

this is what I'm talking about!
                                Scorpions ECNL look pretty good with a bunch of new players that will contribute right away but it may take some time for them to gel.

Additions at NEFC should put them above SSS

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X