Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The guy DK that went to SUSA was terrible. He started out as the janitor for Kurt. Kurt needed a trainer so he let him train kids. He learned everything from kurt and tried to pass KK off as his club. When Kurt got wind of it he fired him. After promising SUSA multiple teams he went to them with a handful of players and his tail between his legs. From what I hear is he is not liked at SUSA.
    You must be one dumb-a** mofo.

Comment

sounds like someone is blowing DK...hows the taste??? you fag.
      Keyboard warrior. You will be mounted like the b*tch you are and enjoy it.

Comment

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

Keyboard warrior. You will be mounted like the b*tch you are and enjoy it.
        the only thing being mounted is your head on my trophy room wall....i will make a space for it.

Comment

the only thing being mounted is your head on my trophy room wall....i will make a space for it.
          Your bow-legged walk of shame says otherwise.

Comment

Your bow-legged walk of shame says otherwise.
            my trophy case of championships earned TRUMPS all your participation medals.

Comment

So the almighty SUSA, the club that's always upfront with their customers, made a bad deal just to screw over a rival club, that can't be true, they would never do that. I read right here on this website that SUSA is the greatest club of all time

Comment

So the almighty SUSA, the club that's always upfront with their customers, made a bad deal just to screw over a rival club, that can't be true, they would never do that. I read right here on this website that SUSA is the greatest club of all time
                You are either smart or a dumbass pretending to be smart.

Comment

my trophy case of championships earned TRUMPS all your participation medals.
                  Cannot disagree that your all your avn awards are indeed impressive.

Comment

Cannot disagree that your all your avn awards are indeed impressive.
                    your girl friend has the same awards!!!!! :)

Comment

Good job continuing to keep things classy. Too bad these boards don't have a trash/low class filter

Comment

Good job continuing to keep things classy. Too bad these boards don't have a trash/low class filter
                        eat my shorts dude!!!!!!

Comment

Isn’t KK taking Stony Brook players to fill their gaps?

Comment

Isn’t KK taking Stony Brook players to fill their gaps?
                            I'll see it when I believe it.

Based on KK's history these partnerships are largely just KK making a bunch of promises that they aren't going to follow through with in return for getting free use of the partner clubs fields.

Comment

I'll see it when I believe it.

Based on KK's history these partnerships are largely just KK making a bunch of promises that they aren't going to follow through with in return for getting free use of the partner clubs fields.
                              SB has good players to combine? What coaches will run the combined teams? A lot of garbage talk going on over on the SB Thread. Really can’t get a good feel for SB.

Comment

SB has good players to combine? What coaches will run the combined teams? A lot of garbage talk going on over on the SB Thread. Really can’t get a good feel for SB.
                                Just hope Kurt coaches the girls

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X