Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're funny telling people to worry about their own situations. People that post on TS are always telling others what to do; that's the whole point.
    okay what do you have to say? my kid plays ac ct. love it. that's all she needs right now.

Comment

That's great for you and for your daughter. She may go D1 when she's older. It doesn't matter what club she plays for if she's a solid player. FSA is a factory.

Comment

That's great for you and for your daughter. She may go D1 when she's older. It doesn't matter what club she plays for if she's a solid player. FSA is a factory.
        or she can go d2 or d3...does where she ends up really matter? you should have stopped after your first sentence, the 3 after that is just telling people how stupid you are.

Comment

AC CT can brag if they want. Ripped CFC out of Danbury (CFC Real) and now have club based NPL badge. The English sidekick is on shaky ground, likely will be shown the door. He has just pissed too many people off. If these guys consolidate the NW part of the state that also hurts CFC United in a big way.
          NPL is third tier. It’s new travel league. Used to mean something before DA and ECNL now it’s nothing to crow about. They should have stayed in EDP

English sidekick has only lasted this long because of his accent. He can’t even kick the ball and is a yeller. Doubt he goes anywhere as he delivered Real along with Steveo. He will be relegated to coaching u littles.

Comment

NPL is third tier. It’s new travel league. Used to mean something before DA and ECNL now it’s nothing to crow about. They should have stayed in EDP

English sidekick has only lasted this long because of his accent. He can’t even kick the ball and is a yeller. Doubt he goes anywhere as he delivered Real along with Steveo. He will be relegated to coaching u littles.
            Pretty much is since ECNL and GDA are the new NPL (especially GDA since NPL was the basis of most of their teams/players).

Comment

I agree. My kid is leaving FSA this year. They keep moving the top kids down to play in games and my kid is one of the kids that doesn't get PT because of it. Tough to develop when they don't get minutes. Based upon our fees, we're paying 10 nucks per game time minute. Scoundrels

Comment

is this that dip jeeves?

Comment

is this that dip jeeves?
                  Ask Jeeves. Yes

Comment

Mike Dyker sending emails about to come play for him. AC stooping to a new low. Playing for that guy is no big deal.

Comment

Mike Dyker sending emails about to come play for him. AC stooping to a new low. Playing for that guy is no big deal.
                      And here we go again with the ACC bashing. I'm surprised it has been as quiet as its been with them.

Comment

Ask Jeeves. Yes
                        Rumor is they are getting rid of him.

Comment

we don't play for ACC, but my daughter did spend a couple of years with Mike at ODP. Thought he did a great job. We didn't get an email from him, but not sure why reaching out to people is considered a new low?

Comment

we don't play for ACC, but my daughter did spend a couple of years with Mike at ODP. Thought he did a great job. We didn't get an email from him, but not sure why reaching out to people is considered a new low?
                            the big boys just need a reason to bash and troll.

Comment

If you thought MD was a good coach in ODP you should re evaluate everything you have done up to this point in youth soccer

Comment

If you thought MD was a good coach in ODP you should re evaluate everything you have done up to this point in youth soccer
                                I agree 100%. Even the kids say his coaching stinks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X