Rochelle Out at Thusc?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's amazing, when a coach leaves a club, how quickly they go from Jurgen Klopp to David Moyes....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      THUSC may not have subsidized CU in the past, but with the change I am sure that will happen.

You have the same person running THUSC girls and CU ENCL.

THUSC is the "B" group. CU is the "A" group with lots of travel that parents always complain about.

BTW, THUSC board members have kid's playing on CU.

What do you think will happen?

Why would you get the kits from Soccerloco when you can support a local Oregon business? How much money did Soccerloco make on the THUSC deal? I am sure they did not do it for free. You don't think some of this profit helped justify the CU jersey deal? I am sure the THUSC group would have been happy to put Soccerloco on their jerseys if it meant getting it for free.
      Then RH should have made a deal with Soccerloco.

And what does it matter if the board has kids playing. Isn't that how most parents get involved in the first place?

Comment

You sound desperate. The THUSC board has kids playing in THUSC and CU. One doesn’t have any kids playing.

The only difference with new director of girls at THUSC is that they will now finally have someone who actually knows how to run a program and cares about developing players. RH only cared about how much money she and her friends could make. That and day drinking.
        Please, if you think KL and others in charge at CU and THUSC are ultimately interested in anything other than making money you’re an idiot.

Comment

You sound desperate. The THUSC board has kids playing in THUSC and CU. One doesn’t have any kids playing.

The only difference with new director of girls at THUSC is that they will now finally have someone who actually knows how to run a program and cares about developing players. RH only cared about how much money she and her friends could make. That and day drinking.
          And “cares about developing players”? On a site filled with rumors, half truths, and outright BS, this about takes the cake. Four Pinocchio’s.

Comment

Please, if you think KL and others in charge at CU and THUSC are ultimately interested in anything other than making money you’re an idiot.
            Explain how volunteers make money or are motivated by money.

Comment

I don't think anyone paid for the cu kits, they just may have used a vendor they didn't want to use.
              It would have been nice to keep using "Turkeys" for uniforms if you like going back and forth two or three times to get the right stuff. I love "Turkeys" but not for uniforms.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X