Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liverpool is a Noine

on a scale of 0-10 we rate liverpool a noine! The shrimp and fake crab they serve as a pre-practice snack for the parents is great. They have a great selection of vinyl and allow my son lucas to dj at the social events. I highly recommend the club

No one cares

Comment

How is the super star yet many times passed over for DA Keeper doing? Is he keeping clean sheets per usual?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        No one cares
        Players and coaches already reaching out to other clubs. One year and done for this wannabe club.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          How is the super star yet many times passed over for DA Keeper doing? Is he keeping clean sheets per usual?
          He is obviously the best goalie in central Florida and I don't say that just because he is my kid. I have been a bit of an ******* on this board and in general but, Liverpool has changed me. I have only pulled him off the bench and left in the middle of the game twice and have only had a yelling match with the coach three times. We are so thankful this club took a chance on my son. Now if I see one more goalie brought in to "try out" I will lose my ****. My kid is the legitimate starter for Liverpool!

Comment

I remember when Howard was non political and funny

Not so much these days, his show is 4 hours of Trump hating Biden loving crap

Hopefullly he quits in December

HIT EM WITH THE HEIN

Noine

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X