Mysa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want to say great job team in making this happen today as we reached close to 6500 signatures. One more day to reach our goal!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Just want to say great job team in making this happen today as we reached close to 6500 signatures. One more day to reach our goal!!
      Right. Good for you.

Comment

MYSA should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

MYSA should be ashamed of themselves.
          You should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

Mysa - itk

MYSA are issuing a new executive order tomorrow.

All soccer to be shut down for 4 weeks minimum due to rise in cases in young teens.

Heard it here first.

Comment

We also encourage all family and friends watching games this weekend if anyone not following the guidelines that the stand mandated to please report it. This has gone long enough where everyone is not taking this serious. We are all in this together!!
              Forget about reporting it. If you want to shut it down I strongly advise you to confront the violators directly. This has absolutely gone on long enough! We can't wait for the state to do something. Please, if you support the shut down of soccer I can't encourage you enough to raise your voice directly to those at the field who are breaking the rules. It would be even more impactful if you identify yourself as the responsible person on TS who advocated for a shut down. Please, if you care about the kids you will loudly identify yourself this weekend at a field. The more people you can approach the better. I'm sure I can rally support for this approach!

Comment

It’s actually all fall sports From what I am hearing.

Comment

Folks, I know of someone who is on the board that came up with the Covid rules and they are to be taken seriously. There are people from the state who will be watching and they will shut down soccer should they see too many games with the rules not being followed.
                  It doesn't help that MYSA ruled that refs are to do nothing about masks other than putting it in their report if they are not in compliance other than for a kid taking a brief mask break with maintained social distance.

MIAA is completely different though... refs are to pause briefly at every stoppage to see if everyone is in compliance and will not let a game proceed til everyone is. Yellow cards would be issued if kids aren't in compliance after request.

Comment

Folks, I know of someone who is on the board that came up with the Covid rules and they are to be taken seriously. There are people from the state who will be watching and they will shut down soccer should they see too many games with the rules not being followed.
                    It doesn't help that MYSA ruled that refs are to do nothing about masks other than putting it in their report if they are not in compliance other than for a kid taking a brief mask break with maintained social distance.

MIAA is completely different though... refs are to pause briefly at every stoppage to see if everyone is in compliance and will not let a game proceed til everyone is. Yellow cards would be issued if kids aren't in compliance after request.
                    Fine, fine. Yours isn't the argument some of us are responding to. It's the petition-toting guy who posted originally.

Comment

Forget about reporting it. If you want to shut it down I strongly advise you to confront the violators directly. This has absolutely gone on long enough! We can't wait for the state to do something. Please, if you support the shut down of soccer I can't encourage you enough to raise your voice directly to those at the field who are breaking the rules. It would be even more impactful if you identify yourself as the responsible person on TS who advocated for a shut down. Please, if you care about the kids you will loudly identify yourself this weekend at a field. The more people you can approach the better. I'm sure I can rally support for this approach!
                      Yes. Show up at the games and get in parents faces. Please do this. Report back to us when youre done. Over/under on how many minutes before this person gets punched?

Comment

MYSA will be under the microscope come Monday morning when the Governors Office reaches out to them regarding the Covid-19 guidelines not being followed. There will be petitions going around the whole state as I ask everyone to come together and shut down soccer until teams are following the states guide lines 100%. We can’t afford anyone else lives until things are back opened a 100%. We have put together a team in every town and city to help get as many signatures as we can. Please help the kids!!!
                        For every signature you get for your petition against I’ll have another one advocating FOR
                        (including revising the ridiculous rules).

I guarantee mine will top yours in number.

Comment

Yes. Show up at the games and get in parents faces. Please do this. Report back to us when youre done. Over/under on how many minutes before this person gets punched?
                          No one more on edge before a BIG game than a youth soccer club parent. And every game is a BIG game. Not going to take much to light the fuse.

Comment

Fine, fine. Yours isn't the argument some of us are responding to. It's the petition-toting guy who posted originally.
                            But Poster has a valid point. Even if OP is a troll there are certainly trolls and Karen’s really out there. Better to err on the side of mask.

Comment

Wearing a mask is not a big deal.All other restrictions are just idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                wearing a mask is not a big deal.all other restrictions are just idiotic.
                                💯 %!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X