X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TROLL ALERT....

I was there and players were sent off in some games for the mask not being worn. Parents were masked and socially distanced. For the Karens that saw parents with their masked down they were by themselves and not near anyone.
    Also, if you think having a player wearing a mask during a match will save the world you're an idiot!
    Again this this isn’t about saving the world it’s about following the rules. Cause guess what’s going to happen if the someone gets covid19 from a person at a soccer field and they weren’t following the rules? Bye bye soccer games. Doesn’t really matter if you agree or disagree with the rules it’s the rules just follow them. It’s going to be funny the parents that don’t want to wear their masks are going to be the first ones to complain once the season gets cancelled.

I think we all know coaches aren’t going to enforce the players wearing their masks. Which you would think for some of these coaches that may have lost their coaching last year would be on top of players wearing their masks.

Comment

Again this this isn’t about saving the world it’s about following the rules. Cause guess what’s going to happen if the someone gets covid19 from a person at a soccer field and they weren’t following the rules? Bye bye soccer games. Doesn’t really matter if you agree or disagree with the rules it’s the rules just follow them. It’s going to be funny the parents that don’t want to wear their masks are going to be the first ones to complain once the season gets cancelled.

I think we all know coaches aren’t going to enforce the players wearing their masks. Which you would think for some of these coaches that may have lost their coaching last year would be on top of players wearing their masks.
      I've heard of no rule that people on the sidelines need to wear masks (large majority of people are distancing wo masks). I've also heard someone allude to a 'only 1 parent can attend a game' rule but I have not heard that either (I've seen plenty of situations over the last month where both mom and dad and even siblings in some cases are there watching).

Comment

I've heard of no rule that people on the sidelines need to wear masks (large majority of people are distancing wo masks). I've also heard someone allude to a 'only 1 parent can attend a game' rule but I have not heard that either (I've seen plenty of situations over the last month where both mom and dad and even siblings in some cases are there watching).
        MYSA rules stipulate both

Comment

BS. Mass Ref has instructed referees to not get involved with mask related issues. Refs are not the mask police. We’ve been instructed put in the game report any blatant disregard for the mask guidelines.
          That is correct. I am not getting involved in mask issues. It could get you hurt or worse. Not worth it.

Comment

BS. Mass Ref has instructed referees to not get involved with mask related issues. Refs are not the mask police. We’ve been instructed put in the game report any blatant disregard for the mask guidelines.
            Can you please define "blatant"?

Thanks

Comment

Coaches are the mask police, not refs. Per mysa I recall. And any parent who hasn't "heard" that masks on sidelines or 1 parent per player should not rely on info you "hear" but instead read guidelines on mysa os State.
              https://www.mayouthsoccer.org/return...er-activities/
              Our players club & competition are following guidelines. No one wants a screeching halt! Duh!

Comment

FC Stars had some friendly scrimmages over Labor Day weekend and in not one pic were the masks up over the kids chins! They’ll be the reason the season gets shut down!
                Nice try! Are you a troll? Or are you Covid Karen? Which one is it?

Comment

Coaches are the mask police, not refs. Per mysa I recall. And any parent who hasn't "heard" that masks on sidelines or 1 parent per player should not rely on info you "hear" but instead read guidelines on mysa os State.
                  https://www.mayouthsoccer.org/return...er-activities/
                  Our players club & competition are following guidelines. No one wants a screeching halt! Duh!
                  Actually, contrary to your advice I am going to continue to rely on what I hear and what my kids club tells me as 1) 80-90% of my fellow game watchers from either team aren't masking up either on the sidelines or abiding by the one parent rule but are instead relying on a common sense approach where we're all staying 10-15 feet away from each other to begin with and 2) adjoining states aren't being as difficult as Massachusetts is being on the issue, have no such asinine rules about on field or sidelines masking or no headers and in spite of the different approach they haven't had covid outbreaks in the 4 months since outdoor soccer has resumed. So pound sand Karen.

Comment

Actually, contrary to your advice I am going to continue to rely on what I hear and what my kids club tells me as 1) 80-90% of my fellow game watchers from either team aren't masking up either on the sidelines or abiding by the one parent rule but are instead relying on a common sense approach where we're all staying 10-15 feet away from each other to begin with and 2) adjoining states aren't being as difficult as Massachusetts is being on the issue, have no such asinine rules about on field or sidelines masking or no headers and in spite of the different approach they haven't had covid outbreaks in the 4 months since outdoor soccer has resumed. So pound sand Karen.
                    https://www.mayouthsoccer.org/assets..._1_-_sep_4.pdf
                    page 7 "Spectators must wear facial coverings and maintain six feet of social distance at all times"
                    also,1 spectator per player
                    dont reply on hearsay otherwise some dink is going to ruin things with a phone call. Just get on board & comply, lets not get this shutdown, its not an option! I want my kid to keep playing

Comment

Sounds like covid Karen to me. This will all disappear November 4th. Guaranteed and we can all go back to normal living with this phony governor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X