X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your kids teams embarrassing
    Really?? You have no idea what team my kid plays for.
    Your response just proves my point.

Comment

It's not about sheltering kids, it's about having class. 16 goals in a 9 year old game? What is wrong with that coach? Ever here of moving the players around or have them pass 5 times before shooting, or only shoot w your left foot? The possibilities are endless.
      Lot of haters on here I see. Maybe if your kids played and put in time they wouldn't be getting embarrassed. Obviously a soft parent that wants everyone to get a trophy mentality exactly what's wrong with this world. How about you kid or kids get better and get out there and put in the same so they don't get 16 put past them.

Comment

Lot of haters on here I see. Maybe if your kids played and put in time they wouldn't be getting embarrassed. Obviously a soft parent that wants everyone to get a trophy mentality exactly what's wrong with this world. How about you kid or kids get better and get out there and put in the same so they don't get 16 put past them.
        Have some class, it's just poor sportsmanship. The adults should know better, and set a better example. I don't blame the kids.

Comment

Build out line shenanigans

16-1 is absurd. But you see these type of scores when the coaches line up their team on the build out line as unleash them as soon as ball is kicked by GK. Interesting how this rule is called differently by refs, and I am not even sure which is right way to call. Best way imo is when ball is touched by player after it is kicked by GK. In the long run it doesn’t matter because those teams who win because of this unfortunately aren’t learning other important lessons. As kids get older and field gets bigger you start to see the same teams that got torched by these same teams winning through ball movement and spacing. There is a place for the high press but it gets overused and forsakes some good early development opportunities.

Comment

16-1 is absurd. But you see these type of scores when the coaches line up their team on the build out line as unleash them as soon as ball is kicked by GK. Interesting how this rule is called differently by refs, and I am not even sure which is right way to call. Best way imo is when ball is touched by player after it is kicked by GK. In the long run it doesn’t matter because those teams who win because of this unfortunately aren’t learning other important lessons. As kids get older and field gets bigger you start to see the same teams that got torched by these same teams winning through ball movement and spacing. There is a place for the high press but it gets overused and forsakes some good early development opportunities.
            Totally clueless go back in basement

Comment

Totally clueless go back in basement
              I guess you'll have to learn the accuracy of this post the hard way. Enjoy your ignorant gloating for another year or two, then you'll be enlightened. Unless all your players get poached before then, whichever comes first.

Comment

Jersey Shore Boca Rangers 2 PDA North Blue 1 “ oh how the mighty have fallen and “shore” teams dominate again. Yes

Comment

What is the difference between PDA north and PDA Express in girls U9?

Comment

No idea about u9

Comment

No idea about u9
                      gee thanks for spending the time to chime in, you know U10 isn't the only age group in futures right? It's not allllll about you, lol.

Considering this is a futures post so hopefully someone WILL be able to answer this.

Comment

gee thanks for spending the time to chime in, you know U10 isn't the only age group in futures right? It's not allllll about you, lol.

Considering this is a futures post so hopefully someone WILL be able to answer this.
                        Never heard of pda express u9 is what I meant have no idea Sorry 😐 didn’t even thing that was a thing

Comment

Never heard of pda express u9 is what I meant have no idea Sorry 😐 didn’t even thing that was a thing
                          Think*

Comment

PDA North has 2013s on (they had some big girls so may be a mix of 2013s and b team 2012). The other is only 2012. Very similar level though

Comment

PDA North has 2013s on (they had some big girls so may be a mix of 2013s and b team 2012). The other is only 2012. Very similar level though
                              thanks! Yes they are flighted the same, that's why I was curious.

Comment

Any scores in??? U9 league play and u10?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X