Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCC Let the Play Rally Tomorrow

South Coast Conference Rally to have a fall 1 season is being held tomorrow at 12pm in front of the Somerset Berkley High School.

NOPE, lead by some crazy Bruno parent. Stay away.

Comment

Yea No. I won’t be in attendance. Thank Goodness for Ma Club Soccer.

Comment

Yawn. In other news.....

Comment

Worst Conference in HS Soccer. Stay Home.

Comment

Is it for All SCC Teams or just the crazed mom looking out for her own kid. If it’s who I think then stay clear. Bad for all things Soccer.

Comment

Ewwwwww. Gross

Comment

Shoulda been out ahead of this. Now too late. Typical sheep bowing to the man. Pathetic! Conference sucks. Teams are crap. Parents are the worst. Especially SB!!!

Comment

I’m glad you all know exactly who I am but In case you didn’t I won’t hide behind the anonymous internet. (Sarah Dangelo) Yes I have a daughter at SB and yes both of my kids play for Bruno. Fun fact it’s for the entire conference and not just my kid. In fact I kept her out of it as much as possible. It’s good to see the juventus coaches so active on the boards though. Keep up the great work. I’ll keep trying to find a may to let the kids play and taking a stand for something rather then talking trash behind a keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                    I’m glad you all know exactly who I am but In case you didn’t I won’t hide behind the anonymous internet. (Sarah Dangelo) Yes I have a daughter at SB and yes both of my kids play for Bruno. Fun fact it’s for the entire conference and not just my kid. In fact I kept her out of it as much as possible. It’s good to see the juventus coaches so active on the boards though. Keep up the great work. I’ll keep trying to find a may to let the kids play and taking a stand for something rather then talking trash behind a keyboard.
                    Bruno - Juventus - SCC - HS Soccer

All irrelevant.

If your daughter is at Bruno or at SB she does not have future in the game.
                    Give it up crazy lady.

Comment

Hahahaha Juventus is sht!!! Bruno is Sht!!! SB is Sht!!! HahahahHaha

Comment

If you aren’t at Scorpions or Stars or Feehan or Whitman Hanson then you’re destined to D3 or Community College. Juventus? Bruno? Joke!!!!

Comment

Yea No. I won’t be in attendance. Thank Goodness for Ma Club Soccer.
                          I'm sure they enjoy taking your $4,000 every year.

Comment

Bruno - Juventus - SCC - HS Soccer

All irrelevant.

If your daughter is at Bruno or at SB she does not have future in the game.
                            Give it up crazy lady.
                            Is that what this is all about? Whether your kid has a "future" in the game?

LOL...and what future is that? An outside chance at a partial scholarship at a D2 program that cost you $50K in soccer fees.

LMAO!

Have fun with that.

Comment

How’d it go?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X