Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODP will replace all top leagues n 3 Years

Just as the DA failed so will other top leagues with the saturation of areas. Elite doesn’t mean elite anymore.

That is an interesting idea. ODP isn't a league, though. The players will still need clubs to play for during the season.

Comment

As long as they can get rid of MF Shore, all is good....

Comment

Who is so obsessed with one 2009 team?

So bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Just as the DA failed so will other top leagues with the saturation of areas. Elite doesn’t mean elite anymore.
          ODP is cute up to U14 as an "accolade" to put on a kids resume. After that its basically a total waste of time. If you made it onto a decent team, ODP training and competition would not even come close.

Comment

You have to stop smoking crack it fits your brain.

Comment

I had to pick myself up off the ground just from reading the thread title. ODP will never amount to anything as long as ECNL is around or even GA now.

The top team of ODP is ok up until U14. After that, the competition is 2nd tier. You also have to consider outside NJ. Our ECNL will not even allow kids to play ODP, saying its both poor coaching and quality.

Comment

I had to pick myself up off the ground just from reading the thread title. ODP will never amount to anything as long as ECNL is around or even GA now.

The top team of ODP is ok up until U14. After that, the competition is 2nd tier. You also have to consider outside NJ. Our ECNL will not even allow kids to play ODP, saying its both poor coaching and quality.
                The only scam that is worse than ODP is Match Fit.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X