Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not true. May be a scrimmage. There’s nothing anywhere, DPL just playing local friendlies
    There are real games just not on DPL website. What team and age group are you so interested in? If your on a team, you would obviously know but maybe I can help you out

Comment

Against who and where?
      Cape Coral

Comment

Leagues are having a very difficult time scheduling for the fall. With Covid restrictions on some counties and municipalities some facilities are still closed. Travel among some states is also serous consideration for leagues that are trying to limit exposure.

Most leagues are playing fall games with clubs in the same area and planning on spring matches for teams farther away.

With this challenging situation many leagues have been reluctant to post anything on line regarding schedules. It is very possible DPL will have games this week and they notified teams directly. Other leagues have done this as well.

As the above poster states, if your team is playing this weekend I'm sure you already know. Perhaps someone with inside information will post some DPL schedules.
        Shady. Leagues are listing game schedules. GAL, ECNL, Sunshine conf etc. DPL is notorious for working in the dark. What about results where will those get posted? At DPL website? Or will that also be a secret?

Comment

DPL will disappear. The original plan of being the league that would had “feed” the DA didn’t quiet work. It was always “last minute disorganized” and even now, while most schedules are up for all to see, DPL website hasn’t update. Jerome picked up Pinecrest as the DPL feeder for the gal It’s all good. Viva Weston !

Comment

Shady. Leagues are listing game schedules. GAL, ECNL, Sunshine conf etc. DPL is notorious for working in the dark. What about results where will those get posted? At DPL website? Or will that also be a secret?
            Not sure what your talking about buddy but schedules and results are on the DPL website. Also the games schedules are posted weekly via Facebook and Instagram.

Comment

So what Top Hat players and parents anticipated became reality this weekend. They won every dpl and every gal game, by a lot in some instances. They boarded their buses rolling their eyes and just hoping and praying that next season ECNL will forgive them and finally approve them Similar situation, but no as tragic, with ING Academy. Poor people!

Comment

Can we say that, after just a round of games, we already know who the southeast conference winner, first and second top teams will be?

Comment

So what Top Hat players and parents anticipated became reality this weekend. They won every dpl and every gal game, by a lot in some instances. They boarded their buses rolling their eyes and just hoping and praying that next season ECNL will forgive them and finally approve them Similar situation, but no as tragic, with ING Academy. Poor people!
                  Well if you think your kids team could beat Tophat’s team or give them a competitive game to play? why don’t you enter in a tournament that they are in to play them instead of playing these crappy little tournaments like Jax and brevard opener wasting your time? Funny you never will, makes you feel good because playing a tournament against lower level teams make you feel better about yourselves.

Comment

Well if you think your kids team could beat Tophat’s team or give them a competitive game to play? why don’t you enter in a tournament that they are in to play them instead of playing these crappy little tournaments like Jax and brevard opener wasting your time? Funny you never will, makes you feel good because playing a tournament against lower level teams make you feel better about yourselves.
                    TopHat lost all their top players this year to the ECNL clubs they originally came from so if you got waxed, you must really suck.

Comment

I was not comparing our team to TH, I was just saying that they are a great club and deserve to be accepted by ECNL that’s stablished for over a decade instead of playing at a just created league. YES I do know that they created the gal but I was told they anticipated better quality clubs joining, reality hit them in the face this past weekend

Comment

TopHat lost all their top players this year to the ECNL clubs they originally came from so if you got waxed, you must really suck.
                        Yep. TH won against every single DPL/gal team they played this past weekend. The raw true of the competition quality. I just feel bad for players and parents. Hopefully they can be ECNL next season. Otherwise whatever is left of the players will leave.

Comment

Yep. TH won against every single DPL/gal team they played this past weekend. The raw true of the competition quality. I just feel bad for players and parents. Hopefully they can be ECNL next season. Otherwise whatever is left of the players will leave.
                          They'll never get into ECNL unless they merge with existing ECNL Club and the League goes along with it.

Not sure of the local politics but, if I were them, I'd make a play for Atlanta Fire. They're a pretty average Club.

Comment

They'll never get into ECNL unless they merge with existing ECNL Club and the League goes along with it.

Not sure of the local politics but, if I were them, I'd make a play for Atlanta Fire. They're a pretty average Club.
                            Are they the only team in the DPL that have to travel out of state?

Comment

Are they the only team in the DPL that have to travel out of state?
                              No, they are the only team in DPL that have to travel out of state to play against garbage competition. Their talent it’s far superior to any of the Florida teams. We felt self conscious during the games, we almost felt like apologizing for making them come so far to waste their time playing our team

Comment

No, they are the only team in DPL that have to travel out of state to play against garbage competition. Their talent it’s far superior to any of the Florida teams. We felt self conscious during the games, we almost felt like apologizing for making them come so far to waste their time playing our team
                                You are forgetting PBG has some pretty good teams playing DPL. If TH DPL Teams beat PBG, then I will be impressed with TH.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X