Surf goes the Girls and Juventus Boys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surf girls are bayside and NEFC girls so that’s where they were developed not surf.
    True winners though were NEFC 2011 girls aka Ambush!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      U11 boys- juventus runner up in 3rd bracket. Surf nothing

U12 boys- surf won 2nd bracket. Juventus nothing

U13 boys- juventus won 1st and 2nd. Surf 3rd bracket. 2 runners up for juv

U14 boys- juv runners up in 3rd bracket.

U15 boys- juventus winners and runners up

U11 girls - juventus runners up in 3rd bracket

U12 girls- nothing from either

U13 girls- surf top bracket, juve 2nd bracket

U14 girls- surf runners up

U15 girls- who knows

Top bracket winners- surf 1, juve 2

2nd bracket- surf 1, juve 2

3rd bracket- surf 1

Finalists- surf 1, juve 6

Let’s just use these numbers against your comments. Do they match up?
      I mean it’s not as impressive when you look at the brackets and see that all of them were mostly only comprised of a Juve, Surf or Seacoast team. Get some more parity in a tournament than maybe it will matter.

Comment

I mean it’s not as impressive when you look at the brackets and see that all of them were mostly only comprised of a Juve, Surf or Seacoast team. Get some more parity in a tournament than maybe it will matter.
        Post wasn’t too impress you. This is about the seacoast tournament and the teams who played it. The standard troll response you gave was peak troll. Yes the competition wasn’t the pinnacle, but this post is about one tournament. Troll

Comment

Post wasn’t too impress you. This is about the seacoast tournament and the teams who played it. The standard troll response you gave was peak troll. Yes the competition wasn’t the pinnacle, but this post is about one tournament. Troll
          Call me Troll one more time!

Comment

I came on here to find the results of Seacoast Tournament. All I find is AP and BA going back and forth at each other on this Forum. Quite embarrassing for 2 grown men. Just be happy your Clubs are thriving. Club Executives should not be on here. Leave the sht talking to us. Your low level minions to have a go at each other. Forza Juve.... Surfs Up.... Just staY OFF TS. The 2 of you. Do I make myself clear?? Do I? Good day Mate.

Comment

I came on here to find the results of Seacoast Tournament. All I find is AP and BA going back and forth at each other on this Forum. Quite embarrassing for 2 grown men. Just be happy your Clubs are thriving. Club Executives should not be on here. Leave the sht talking to us. Your low level minions to have a go at each other. Forza Juve.... Surfs Up.... Just staY OFF TS. The 2 of you. Do I make myself clear?? Do I? Good day Mate.
              At least AP got both his teams through to the finals.

How did BA team get on?

Comment

Someone is a bit butt hurt. The post doesn’t say anything about the level of competition now does it. It points out the fact that every bracket was ladened with one or two surf, juventus and/or seacoast teams. The poster points that out because someone point out how juventus and surf finished in every age bracket. The poster also mentions future tourneys and parity. Slow your role their Juventus guy it’s youth soccer, not that serious.

Comment

Signed

The Poster Guy

Comment

I feel like the surf and Juve teams that won championships should send a trophy to KC..Those are all GPS teams folks
                    Who cares. GPS is gone. Get over it.

Comment

Who cares. GPS is gone. Get over it.
                      Send them and see if you can get your money back too......crap tournament

Comment

Send them and see if you can get your money back too......crap tournament
                        How did all the really good teams do in the other much better tournament that went on this past weekend? Please tell us, we'll wait.

Comment

U11 boys- juventus runner up in 3rd bracket. Surf nothing

U12 boys- surf won 2nd bracket. Juventus nothing

U13 boys- juventus won 1st and 2nd. Surf 3rd bracket. 2 runners up for juv

U14 boys- juv runners up in 3rd bracket.

U15 boys- juventus winners and runners up

U11 girls - juventus runners up in 3rd bracket

U12 girls- nothing from either

U13 girls- surf top bracket, juve 2nd bracket

U14 girls- surf runners up

U15 girls- who knows

Top bracket winners- surf 1, juve 2

2nd bracket- surf 1, juve 2

3rd bracket- surf 1

Finalists- surf 1, juve 6

Let’s just use these numbers against your comments. Do they match up?

Aren't you combining NE Surf and RI Surf results here? I thought these were two totally separate clubs, only affiliated to the same company out of San Diego.

Comment

Juve boys and girls were awesome at Seacoast. Make way for the new power house

Comment

Juve boys and girls were awesome at Seacoast. Make way for the new power house
                              It’s GPS 2.0... Juventes has developed 0 talent. Prior to GPS folding Juventes was a CCL club, one step above town academy teams. Juventes woke up on third and think they hit a triple.

Comment

Don’t fall asleep!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X