Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The MA teams in charge, are afraid their clients will realize there is real soccer across the border and switch clubs. This is their way of protecting their revenue stream.
    You can look at it that way, but yet again from everything I know, MYSA is NEP’s insurance provider and they need to adhere to their rules or they won’t b me sanctioned anymore.

NECSL and EDP are also definitely attached to USYS and MYSA, so I would expect them to default to the local USYS affiliates guidelines which is MYSA.

The only leagues that can get around this are ECNL, MLS, GAL, and DPL, and all have pulled or started to take games out of MA already

Comment

You can look at it that way, but yet again from everything I know, MYSA is NEP’s insurance provider and they need to adhere to their rules or they won’t b me sanctioned anymore.

NECSL and EDP are also definitely attached to USYS and MYSA, so I would expect them to default to the local USYS affiliates guidelines which is MYSA.

The only leagues that can get around this are ECNL, MLS, GAL, and DPL, and all have pulled or started to take games out of MA already
      NECSL/EDP teams are not playing out of state. Well, MA teams aren't playing out of state. CT and RI are all playing in CT. It looks like MYSA's authority stops at the border, since it appears NECLS is also affiliated with CJSA.

Comment

NECSL/EDP teams are not playing out of state. Well, MA teams aren't playing out of state. CT and RI are all playing in CT. It looks like MYSA's authority stops at the border, since it appears NECLS is also affiliated with CJSA.
        Yep. NECSL created a separate division for teams from states that allow real soccer to be played. Some Teams that were in MA divisions left for that division. MA rules for soccer and out of state teams crossing the border are terrible. Not just for soccer but for fans of fact-based decision making everywhere.

Comment

NECSL Affiliating with CJSA was a great decision that SC made...

The league mission statement mentions the following, note “AssoicationS”

“ We are committed to working with all of the State Youth Soccer Associations in New England as a partner, resource and supporter of all levels of play for the children of New England.

Comment

No NEP sponsored tournaments. No one will come to play that crap.
            NEP doesn't sponsor tournaments dopey...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X