Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If this score is true, serious question - why do the CSA people have this team play in the 2011 age group? Wouldn’t they be better off playing in the 2010 B flight? How much better will they get by beating pretty decent teams by 5-10 goals?
    They barely beat Ironbound so they are in the right bracket. Torpedoes got overly excited putting their team on that flight lol I am sure FA and Red Bulls will give CSA a good fight.

Comment

They barely beat Ironbound so they are in the right bracket. Torpedoes got overly excited putting their team on that flight lol I am sure FA and Red Bulls will give CSA a good fight.
      That's a good point about the summer Ironbound result (one goal right?).

I think the Torpedoes team is like Ironbound (likely a lot of blowout wins in the B flight but towards the bottom of the A flight).

Comment

That's a good point about the summer Ironbound result (one goal right?).

I think the Torpedoes team is like Ironbound (likely a lot of blowout wins in the B flight but towards the bottom of the A flight).
        STA will be the same, poor coaching and kick and run tactics. The only thing that saves that team is the size of some players. I see them struggling once they transition to 9v9 even more.

Comment

sheesh 😳 CSA BERGEN PRE-ACADEMY*3W 0D 0L 26GF 3GA 23GD 9PTS
          Looks like #1 will stay #1.

Comment

Score

The Football Academy of New Jersey Black 4 - Union 1

Comment

Point Pleasant 5-0 Rumson

Comment

Pda 3 sta 2

Comment

CSA Bergen vs CSA Monmouth

7-6 Bergen wins over Monmouth in last second goal. Watch out for CSA Monmouth this year, folks.

Comment

The Football Academy of New Jersey Black 4 - Union 1
                    I guess Union is no where near the top then !

Comment

4-1 loses

I guess Union is no where near the top then !
                      I didn’t see the Union game, but a 4-1 loss in 6v6 can be closer than the score shows.

Comment

I didn’t see the Union game, but a 4-1 loss in 6v6 can be closer than the score shows.
                        I heard it should of been more and of course Union parents out of control, FA and Bergen will
                        Be the top teams as Same every year in this age group. Red Bull’s aren’t eithen close and will
                        Rely on stealing more players to compete.

Comment

I heard it should of been more and of course Union parents out of control, FA and Bergen will
                          Be the top teams as Same every year in this age group. Red Bull’s aren’t eithen close and will
                          Rely on stealing more players to compete.
                          if you mean grown adult FA parents yelling at Union's 8/9 yr old players because they didn't like them playing physical then I agree and also insulting the Union coach then yeah I agree about FA parents being out of line. The game will be uploaded on Youtube soon so everyone can see if FA really dominated or if they just played with desperation trying to shoot as soon as they had the ball lol

Comment

if you mean grown adult FA parents yelling at Union's 8/9 yr old players because they didn't like them playing physical then I agree and also insulting the Union coach then yeah I agree about FA parents being out of line. The game will be uploaded on Youtube soon so everyone can see if FA really dominated or if they just played with desperation trying to shoot as soon as they had the ball lol
                            Who are these FA people you speak of? Send them down to Tinton Falls so CSA Monmouth boys can show them what’s up.

Comment

Who are these FA people you speak of? Send them down to Tinton Falls so CSA Monmouth boys can show them what’s up.
                              I heard CSA Monmouth had a really strong 2011 boys team. Where are these kids from and why aren’t they playing with Red Bull if they are really that good?

Comment

Ow please do, hopefully Union didn’t collect any Red Card’s as this team and coaches are renowned for. How kids at this age are getting Red Cards should Be an embarrassment to the coaching.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X