Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    To clear up any confusion about teams wanted to participate in tournaments in other parts of the state or out of state, per
    New York State:
    Tournaments that require travel outside of the region or beyond contiguous county/counties are prohibited at this
    time. The purpose of this restriction is to avoid a tournament that would require participants to travel from one region
    of New York to another, from one state to another, or have an unnecessary overnight stay involved.

Playing in a tournament:
    • Out of State: Teams are not permitted to travel out of state at this time.
    • In state: Teams can travel to a tournament within their own region:
    o New York City (5 boroughs: Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island)
    o Long Island (Nassau, Suffolk)
    o Mid-Hudson (Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Rockland, Sullivan, Ulster, Westchester)
    o Capital District (Albany, Columbia, Greene, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady, Warren, Washington)
    o Mohawk Valley (Fulton, Herkimer, Montgomery, Oneida, Otsego, Schoharie)
    o North Country (Clinton, Essex, Franklin, Hamilton, Jefferson, Lewis, St. Lawrence)
    o Southern Tier (Broome, Chemung, Chenango, Delaware, Schuyler, Steuben, Tioga, Tompkins)
    SUSA went for a tournament- NOT a single game.

Comment

Teams travelling out of state

If you don't want to follow the rules, don't. It's a free country. But you sound like an idiot when you claim that those rules don't exist in the first place.
      only brainwashed idiots like you impose BS rules set forth by your own liberal slave masters.
      mind your own fkg business. Take care of your own family and i will take care of mine anyway I damn well please. If this offends you, too fkg bad.

Comment

only brainwashed idiots like you impose BS rules set forth by your own liberal slave masters.
        mind your own fkg business. Take care of your own family and i will take care of mine anyway I damn well please. If this offends you, too fkg bad.
        Do you kiss your kids on the lips with that mouth. That disgusting Mouth behind being anonymous. It’s because of self entitled people like you that rules need to be imposed concerning safety guidelines. Clearly, they are beyond your level of comprehension. If at some point the soccer gets cut short or doesn’t begin because of a spike of cases then no need to look further than that persons post. I have no interest in you nor care about your business but your attitude has become the concern and business of us all that care about the safety of all the players including yours.

Comment

What rules am I imposing? I'm telling you what the NY State rules are. I didn't make them.

Comment

too much time on your hand's bud
            if you invested in your kid as much
            maybe they'd be a better player

Comment

Do you kiss your kids on the lips with that mouth. That disgusting Mouth behind being anonymous. It’s because of self entitled people like you that rules need to be imposed concerning safety guidelines. Clearly, they are beyond your level of comprehension. If at some point the soccer gets cut short or doesn’t begin because of a spike of cases then no need to look further than that persons post. I have no interest in you nor care about your business but your attitude has become the concern and business of us all that care about the safety of all the players including yours.
              Spike in cases...are just cases until they hit home and affect someone related to the selfish " live free' irresponsible folks.

Boy, the parent you are responding to isn't part of the greatest generation, but is from the most selfish, suckiest generation.

Comment

SUSA went for a tournament- NOT a single game.
                What tournament did they go to?

Comment

Wow, you must be awesome to be around. You sound very intelligent. You are the problem.

Comment

Wow, you must be awesome to be around. You sound very intelligent. You are the problem.
                    you sound like a boring p-ssy that no body really wants to invite to the party. thats why you are here complaining about what others are doing.

Comment

you sound like a boring p-ssy that no body really wants to invite to the party. thats why you are here complaining about what others are doing.
                      You really are too stupid to understand that no one cares about you or would want to attend the same party as you. The point is your part of the reason We are in such uncertainty now. You just refuse to follow guidelines to ensure the safety of everyone around you. You think rules do not apply to you and because of that we will not return to a level of normalcy anytime soon. You just don’t care and think anyone who shows empathy and cares about other is weak. Sounds familiar?

Comment

You really are too stupid to understand that no one cares about you or would want to attend the same party as you. The point is your part of the reason We are in such uncertainty now. You just refuse to follow guidelines to ensure the safety of everyone around you. You think rules do not apply to you and because of that we will not return to a level of normalcy anytime soon. You just don’t care and think anyone who shows empathy and cares about other is weak. Sounds familiar?
                        If traveling out of state is being approved by the Susa leadership then surely the problem is with them? They have all these parents on a hook and will walk them into hell if it meant getting another $500 payment before we all get shut down again.

Comment

wah wah wah. baby is crying. what a pathetic dip sh-t loser. you are weak and and so are your children. a family full of week pathetic crybabies. I'm sure your ancestors are proud of the little p-ssy you have become?

Comment

wah wah wah. baby is crying. what a pathetic dip sh-t loser. you are weak and and so are your children. a family full of week pathetic crybabies. I'm sure your ancestors are proud of the little p-ssy you have become?
                            You must have had some childhood. What a piece of work.

Comment

lets just say my parents, aunts, uncles and cousins never wet nursed me.
                              And i'm proud of this. what are you proud of? complaining all the time? judging others? (without knowing a fkg thing about them) a fkg primadonna. you really think your voice needs to be heard by others? you are insignificant.

Comment

That's Talking Soccer's infamous Title Con. He makes his presence known on multiple boards, always with nothing to say. Don't talk to trolls.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X