Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is JB the biggest fraud in youth soccer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nah, we’d rather do it here.
    We get it. This is your ulittles 15 minutes of fame. They made the big time at TS. Screen shot this so you can show them what could have been while they are warming the bench for their high school jv team junior year.

Comment

We get it. This is your ulittles 15 minutes of fame. They made the big time at TS. Screen shot this so you can show them what could have been while they are warming the bench for their high school jv team junior year.
      You are a funny guy. What did you think of the scrimmage?

Comment

I thought it was a scrimmage. Did you guys get medals after it ? Congrats man.

Comment

I thought it was a scrimmage. Did you guys get medals after it ? Congrats man.
          You aren’t following along. If you aren’t going to follow along please leave the thread. No medals - the scrimmage went poorly. Weren’t you there?

Comment

Sounds just like JB

"I thought it was a scrimmage. Did you guys get medals after it ? Congrats man."

Congrats Man?

All the to the bank

Comment

My thoughts..

Well, the whole time I was there I was thinking how I couldn’t wait to get home and anonymously trash talk a coach on TS only using their initials so no one knew w tf I was talking about.

Comment

You aren’t following along. If you aren’t going to follow along please leave the thread. No medals - the scrimmage went poorly. Weren’t you there?
                BTW you are arguing with multiple people that think your a moron. No one is following along.

Comment

Others think JB is the fraud who took GPS down with the illegal activity. JD is the one in Lancaster not JB. Too many initials.
                  See the 2007 thread. Apparently stars Blue lost 3-0 to stars white. JB coaches stars Blue team.

Comment

Not looking great for him right now. It’s early but seems like second season in a row where he has a team with talent that underperforms.
                    He ran half his team from last year off. Terrible coach. So much for that A license.

Comment

BTW you are arguing with multiple people that think your a moron. No one is following along.
                      I’m actually not arguing with anyone. I don’t have a clue what this thread is about but thought it would be fun to get the moralists on TS fired up. And you didn’t disappoint! I love the people that post on this ridiculous board to tell people they are being ridiculous.

Comment

He ran half his team from last year off. Terrible coach. So much for that A license.
                        A license? Please. Guy has a D license as his highest qualification. Complete fraud

Comment

what was today's outcome?? Any better?

Comment

A license? Please. Guy has a D license as his highest qualification. Complete fraud
                            JB with FC Stars has an A license. Wouldn’t know it by the way he coaches.

Comment

JB with FC Stars has an A license. Wouldn’t know it by the way he coaches.
                              Licensure is just a small part of coaching. To be quite honest, there could have been strings pulled for him to obtain his A.

Comment

See the 2007 thread. Apparently stars Blue lost 3-0 to stars white. JB coaches stars Blue team.
                                Thought he coached 2003s.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X