Has anyone seen the club TBU?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. I'm a FESA parent who has heard many things about how all these clubs can't wait to kick TBU out of ECNL. SB hates AL. Thinks he is arrogant and incompetent.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    West Pasco has tons of experience with all the soccer politics in CDL and USA league. They had to kiss a lot of hinney to play in FCL. Just heads up we know most of the parents who talk about all of those behind the scene issues means your kids are at least U14 and up. So for West Pasco this means your kid has just experience week 2 of ECNl or ECNLR. Most likely to be nice your kids soccer future has sailed by if your not on MLS or TBU ECNL. DB or KJ has to really give a good recommendation for you kid to be looked at. Life goes on though for you. Its ok your can be that pervy parent whose kid is no longer playing but you are still all up in the club politicking. Get a real hobby like cooking some Meth geez you have no life.

Comment

TBU ain’t playing cause lbtqs only watch msnbc (maddow) and they dont want anything to open until Trump is removed -lol

Now ask yourself - who is one of the primary people runs TBU - hint - she recently came over from south Florida prime

Comment

TBU ain’t playing cause lbtqs only watch msnbc (maddow) and they dont want anything to open until Trump is removed -lol

Now ask yourself - who is one of the primary people runs TBU - hint - she recently came over from south Florida prime
        ECNL is a **** show, im afraid were going to go from first to worst.

Comment

Nope. I'm a FESA parent who has heard many things about how all these clubs can't wait to kick TBU out of ECNL. SB hates AL. Thinks he is arrogant and incompetent.
          The thread with the most views on Talking Soccer (tens of thousands) is all about how incompetent SB is. I wouldn't put any weight in what SB thinks of AL.

Comment

Hang on a sec! Bubb calling someone arrogant is the biggest piss take on here today. 🤦🏼*♂️

Comment

Has any one seen TBU? As a soccer watcher, normally this time of year you see this chirping bird with its distinct green and yellow colors, quite ugly I must say. 2020 sure has provided us soccer watchers some strange occurrences of late. If anyone spots them at your local field please call soccer watchers. Seems that they have been in hiding for so long.
              Democratic Major.Keeping everything shut down to try her best to destroy the Economy. TBU will be in full swing after President Trump's reelection.

Comment

West Pasco has tons of experience with all the soccer politics in CDL and USA league. They had to kiss a lot of hinney to play in FCL. Just heads up we know most of the parents who talk about all of those behind the scene issues means your kids are at least U14 and up. So for West Pasco this means your kid has just experience week 2 of ECNl or ECNLR. Most likely to be nice your kids soccer future has sailed by if your not on MLS or TBU ECNL. DB or KJ has to really give a good recommendation for you kid to be looked at. Life goes on though for you. Its ok your can be that pervy parent whose kid is no longer playing but you are still all up in the club politicking. Get a real hobby like cooking some Meth geez you have no life.
                How the hell did FP get involved with this thread?

Comment

Because TBU dad is obsessed.

How the hell did FP get involved with this thread?

Comment

Because TBU dad is obsessed.
                    Truth!

Comment

I think SB has definite pros and cons. Running such a huge club that covers so much ground isn't easy so I cut him some slack. But whether the Jax parents like to pretend to be FESA parents and say how incompetent he is running the club or not, no one can question how influential that dude has become. He is the top dog in ECNL and FCL in the state and is far more important to ECNL nationally than TBU. So the fact that he'd love to get a chance to stick it to AL may be more important than you TBU parents think in the future. ECNL is a competitor to MLS Elite and unless the club is worth more to ENCL than ECNL is to the club (like FC Dallas, Atlanta U and the big established ones in California, Texas and NC), ECNL will be moving to consolidate their market share by forcing clubs like TBU to make a hard choice. Lose girls ECNL or drop boys MLS Elite or at least put your boys ECNL at the top of your club pyramid. That choice is coming to TBU from what I've heard from my more plugged in FESA parents.

The thread with the most views on Talking Soccer (tens of thousands) is all about how incompetent SB is. I wouldn't put any weight in what SB thinks of AL.

Comment

I think SB has definite pros and cons. Running such a huge club that covers so much ground isn't easy so I cut him some slack. But whether the Jax parents like to pretend to be FESA parents and say how incompetent he is running the club or not, no one can question how influential that dude has become. He is the top dog in ECNL and FCL in the state and is far more important to ECNL nationally than TBU. So the fact that he'd love to get a chance to stick it to AL may be more important than you TBU parents think in the future. ECNL is a competitor to MLS Elite and unless the club is worth more to ENCL than ECNL is to the club (like FC Dallas, Atlanta U and the big established ones in California, Texas and NC), ECNL will be moving to consolidate their market share by forcing clubs like TBU to make a hard choice. Lose girls ECNL or drop boys MLS Elite or at least put your boys ECNL at the top of your club pyramid. That choice is coming to TBU from what I've heard from my more plugged in FESA parents.
                        SB is not the top dog of FCL as you say. He is just one of the boys. You do realize that FCL was create by a few other people??? Like ES from TBU, AS from Scapecoast, HM from FKK, and AG from KBSC. The FCL is a US Club soccer league meant to close down FYSA. TBU is more plugged in to the whole ECNL thing than you may want to believe.

Comment

SB is not the top dog of FCL as you say. He is just one of the boys. You do realize that FCL was create by a few other people??? Like ES from TBU, AS from Scapecoast, HM from FKK, and AG from KBSC. The FCL is a US Club soccer league meant to close down FYSA. TBU is more plugged in to the whole ECNL thing than you may want to believe.
                          Truth. ECNL loves TBU and asks them if they need anything regularly.

Comment

Ugh.... TBU was forced to reschedule their early ECNL games due to restrictions put on us by Hillsborough County, which also stipulated that they did not want us going outside of the county to play against other clubs during that time. We've only had one or two inter-club scrimmages but I know the ECNL will be traveling to Georgia for games the weekend of 10/10, so settle down, TBU is just fine, AL is doing a great job, and our parents understand and appreciate the situation.

Comment

Ugh.... TBU was forced to reschedule their early ECNL games due to restrictions put on us by Hillsborough County, which also stipulated that they did not want us going outside of the county to play against other clubs during that time. We've only had one or two inter-club scrimmages but I know the ECNL will be traveling to Georgia for games the weekend of 10/10, so settle down, TBU is just fine, AL is doing a great job, and our parents understand and appreciate the situation.
                              That gave me a chuckle, thanks!

Comment

Thats opposite what I hear. Ecnl liked ES, but not AL. AL is taking over and ES may not last past this season. Now that TBU is renting out their ecnlr teams to other clubs, there are many ticked off ecnl clubs and they are looking for the way to stick it to AL. Just watch and see.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X