Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone seen the club TBU?

Has any one seen TBU? As a soccer watcher, normally this time of year you see this chirping bird with its distinct green and yellow colors, quite ugly I must say. 2020 sure has provided us soccer watchers some strange occurrences of late. If anyone spots them at your local field please call soccer watchers. Seems that they have been in hiding for so long.

They are playing Weston GAL this weekend at IMG academy

Is your kid on the team? Or?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Please post scores!

Comment

Did TBU dissolve?

Comment

Did TBU dissolve?

Yes ''Republicans'' left the club, The club is no more..

Comment

Has any one seen TBU? As a soccer watcher, normally this time of year you see this chirping bird with its distinct green and yellow colors, quite ugly I must say. 2020 sure has provided us soccer watchers some strange occurrences of late. If anyone spots them at your local field please call soccer watchers. Seems that they have been in hiding for so long.
            Nope, was hoping to see them play. They seemed like a solid club last year.

Comment

So not playing the ECNL games in ATL that were on their schedule?

Comment

So not playing the ECNL games in ATL that were on their schedule?

Not is TBU ECNL conference stupid!

Comment

Wanna try that again in English?

Comment

Of course Weston isn’t ECNL. Not what I’m asking. TBU was scheduled to play Concorde Platinum and GSA this weekend. Doesn’t surprise me that they’d want to delay playing CP when they’re so out of practice.

Comment

Of course Weston isn’t ECNL. Not what I’m asking. TBU was scheduled to play Concorde Platinum and GSA this weekend. Doesn’t surprise me that they’d want to delay playing CP when they’re so out of practice.
                      Are you asking a question or making a statement? In other words, what's your point?

Comment

They are delaying playing anyone, it's a mean game of hide and seek.

Comment

so much hate!!!

TBU plays very well and just mind their business. Parents might talk $h!t but kids seem to settle it on the field.

Comment

ECNL will support whatever TBU wants to do, TBU is one of their favorite clubs.

Comment

Hope they work things out soon, they canceled with FKK, too.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X