Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tell that to Gramatica and his punch you in the face from behind and run away players.
    What age group does he coach?

Comment

What age group does he coach?
      05 boys

Comment

05 boys
        Would love our 2006 team to play Jerry Curl Gramatica. Our kids would punch their kids in the face and stay nose to nose with them. Those FP boys would be shaking in their boots...

Comment

Would love our 2006 team to play Jerry Curl Gramatica. Our kids would punch their kids in the face and stay nose to nose with them. Those FP boys would be shaking in their boots...
          It is spelled "JHERI CURL". If you're gonna troll at least do it right. 🤡

Comment

You must be black dude if you are correcting Jerry curl. Just let your sooooooul glow.

Comment

I thought he was a she if you dig

Comment

I thought he was a she if you dig
                his wife is a hottie!!!!!!!!

Comment

GO FPFC!!!!

They chose ECNL and they will win it.

They can really beat some MLS Elite teams

Comment

Congratulations Florida Premier on your Debut in the ECNL League. It has been a long hard fight to reach this day and how sweet it was.

Orlando City Came to play.
                    08- 7-1
                    07- 10-0
                    06- 5-0
                    05- 5-3
                    04- 3-0
                    02- 1-6
                    Composite- 6-2

6 wins 1 Loss.
                    is this a sarcastic post or did FP really beat OC by these scores?
                    Boys or Girls

Comment

Boys or Girls
                      True. Boys

Comment

Boys or Girls
                        Somewhat misleading these aren't OC MLS elite teams

Comment

Not misleading at all. This was an ECNL league game, so who thinks its am mls elite team? And other than at OC, who thinks that MLS elite teams are better across the board than ECNL (other than NB at CC i guess)

Somewhat misleading these aren't OC MLS elite teams

Comment

Not misleading at all. This was an ECNL league game, so who thinks its am mls elite team? And other than at OC, who thinks that MLS elite teams are better across the board than ECNL (other than NB at CC i guess)
                            All Clubs that have MLS Elite and ECNL have entered their top team in MLS Elite. If your happy about beating another clubs 2nd string that is good for you. But I wouldn't be bragging about anything unless my top team played against another clubs top team.

Comment

All those kids on OCs and TBUs ECNL should leave for another local ECNL option if they can make it. Better to be on the top team with a hungry club.

All Clubs that have MLS Elite and ECNL have entered their top team in MLS Elite. If your happy about beating another clubs 2nd string that is good for you. But I wouldn't be bragging about anything unless my top team played against another clubs top team.

Comment

We would love too. This is why it is such Historic Occasion for our club, the same Local “Big” clubs have fought to keep us in the lowest leagues for years. In our faces they want to “work together”. Behind our backs they tap up our best talent and lobby against us fiercely in to getting acceptance in these elite leagues.

To answer your question, we asked to Play those teams and was denied that request. Elitism from those cowards. Their time will come.

“One club one family, Fear none but respect all”
                                This says 10 times more about OCYS than it does about Florida Premier. You don’t see these scores in the first round of State Cup. These FP teams were playing NPL and CDL last year. OCYS is in a disarray.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X